Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM has gone one great season and it went wrong sadly - you have to look forwards next year it will be RKs team -I hope he gets it right!

I looked at RM-pre Everton career I got to say I have no faith in him whatsoever from day 1. Koeman is another matter. He is a great name in football and he was doing ok at Soton.

Have to say, My mind has changed and my heart has become softer. I dont want to see Ross playing for another Premier league team.... Not after all the hard work we as fans have gone through with patience and extacy in equal measures. Pay him what he nearly wants and get this cleared up ASAP. No point selling and having to buy someone who isn't guaranteed to be better.
no more patience, more frustrating performances then game changing ones. Everton or not, he's not a key playmaker at a top 4 club, and probably never will be. If somehow he becomes a worldie, then thats what another club gets for taking the gamble, but if another club is willing to cough up 30mil then he's got to go... especially if that what siggy will cost us.

no more patience, more frustrating performances then game changing ones. Everton or not, he's not a key playmaker at a top 4 club, and probably never will be. If somehow he becomes a worldie, then thats what another club gets for taking the gamble, but if another club is willing to cough up 30mil then he's got to go... especially if that what siggy will cost us.

no

just read back 10 or so pages... very surprising to see how many Ross fan-boys there are. Its about 50/50 as far as I can see, I was thinking it would be more 80/20 in favour of him leaving... the whole 'local boy' thing has hit a nerve it seems. Wish the whole 'dumb as a door knob' thing with him would ruffle the same feathers... the kids slow, and not in terms of pace.

just read back 10 or so pages... very surprising to see how many Ross fan-boys there are. Its about 50/50 as far as I can see, I was thinking it would be more 80/20 in favour of him leaving... the whole 'local boy' thing has hit a nerve it seems. Wish the whole 'dumb as a door knob' thing with him would ruffle the same feathers... the kids slow, and not in terms of pace.

What the actual hell?

Wow. I mean...mate!?

I looked at RM-pre Everton career I got to say I have no faith in him whatsoever from day 1. Koeman is another matter. He is a great name in football and he was doing ok at Soton.
Please list the trophies he has won - also he relegated valencia - Look I will give him a good chance he never stays at a club more than 3 years - he stated he was defo staying at southampton , and walked to us - no honour in football today ok!
I do hope he can win loads with us its a new era - thats all!

Wow. I mean...mate!?
eh it depends what you want for Everton - a club that carries passengers because they are locals or a club that puts the best team on the pitch week in week out. Ross doesn't fit with what Ronald wants... In terms of footballers, and what they have achieved, I'm going to stick with Ronalds judgement on how Everton should play over Ross'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back