Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but the Pickford thread showed a worrying trend of some getting exceedingly defensive towards anyone who didn't immediately accept that Koeman was right

That's how it started with The Martinez Cult as well

There's being unreasonable and having a pop at the manager over anything, as Dave does, and genuine balanced criticism. During the height of the cult, ANY criticism was treated like the former, even if it was the latter

The warning signs are presenting themselves, but I fear by the time we realise it'll be too late and The Koemanistas will have taken over

Martinez was ultimately shown to be badly badly flawed after initially looking like the second coming,hopefully Koeman is more balanced, a solid manager who builds a successful team for his successor to take on another level, Walsh should hopefully ensure this

That has never been my view.

I want Ross to stay, and be a key part of the side.

But if he doesn't then he has to be sold because of his contract situation.

And if that happens, we'll move on.

This really.

I hope he stays but if he believes his future is better suited elsewhere then so be it.

He has flattered to deceive more often than not. His best highlights have come in games we have lost or drawn.

I really wanted him to be our talisman going forward but that is looking very doubtful.

He's in our top 5...Midfielders.Probably.

tumblr_ledglh46uP1qdlkgg.gif

He's our best player. No question. That's why Spurs want him.
He's been told he can leave, and yet no one has even submitted a bid for him. No one outside of Spurs were even rumored to be interested. Once again, if he was a great player who would walk into any first 11 in the league as you stated, there would be a queue for him. Why isn't there any interest?

The only reason Spurs aren't in for any other Everton player is that other than Ross... No one else has stalled on their contracts. It sends out signals to other clubs that he aint happy. They have clearly bawked at the price so are playing a waiting game. He is not our best player and to Spurs... not actually worth £50 million, so can't really blame them. I don't really think they even need him except for rotation purposes. Tell him to ask Pienaar about their bench cushions. Humpff.... Humpff
I've gone back to anger with him now... Prolly turn back again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back