Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will say is it's interesting to see Dave's reaction

I remember a couple of seasons back that Luke Garbutts deal was coming to an end and he was thinking of moving on because he didn't think he was going to get that many chances to play, despite the fact we'd offered him an improved deal (minutes thus meaning more than money)

Dave utterly slaughtered him, decrying his disloyalty

However, with Ross he's giving him every single benefit of the doubt, despite the situation being strikingly similar, and is instead focusing his wrath on the club and management

I wonder why...

Oh, and Dave subsequently did a complete 180 on Garbutt when it became convenient to use him as a stick to beat a certain Dutchman with

DC8tU5CW0AAU7JO.jpg:large
Is that Ross?

One thing I will say is it's interesting to see Dave's reaction

I remember a couple of seasons back that Luke Garbutts deal was coming to an end and he was thinking of moving on because he didn't think he was going to get that many chances to play, despite the fact we'd offered him an improved deal (minutes thus meaning more than money)

Dave utterly slaughtered him, decrying his disloyalty

However, with Ross he's giving him every single benefit of the doubt, despite the situation being strikingly similar, and is instead focusing his wrath on the club and management

I wonder why...

You wonder why it's different? Allow me to explain: one wanted to leave and was wanted by the then manager; the other is being forced out the door by the manager.

It's pretty simple really.
Oh, and Dave subsequently did a complete 180 on Garbutt when it became convenient to use him as a stick to beat a certain Dutchman with
Erm...no. Just no. I think you're confusing Galloway up with Garbutt.

Place your bets for how long it will take to kiss the Newcastle badge in front of the GS after he comes off the bench to score a consolation goal for the barcodes.......

Schneiderlin, Davies, bolasie, gueye, lookman, Barry, besic, klaassen. That's currently Everton's midfield. Prob missed someone. And Barkley thinks he will get in that team. Really?
4 of that lot wouldn't get in too many PL teams never mind Everton's.

You wonder why it's different? Allow me to explain: one wanted to leave and was wanted by the then manager; the other is being forced out the door by the manager.

It's pretty simple really.

Erm...no. Just no. I think you're confusing Galloway up with Garbutt.

A manager that wanted him so much he barely played him once he signed that new contract?

And you were definitely complaining about Garbutt this season, as well as Galloway too (as was I, but more because Pulis wasn't playing him. The loan was a good idea in theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back