Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I have to ponder why either Ross or Koeman are being vilified here

Sometimes a player and a manager won't click. It happens at every club

As much as a Blue that Ross is, what benefit is it to anyone if he signs a bumper deal to possibly sit on a bench? Surely it's better for him to go somewhere where he can play, Koeman can get another player in and the club gets some money?

I am 100% sure that this isn't about money. It's about Ross thinking he'll possibly get more chances if he moves, which is fair enough imo, though I'll be gutted to see him go

The minute Koeman issued the ultimatum I knew things weren't right between them. He wouldn't have gone public otherwise

Hang on, people think Spurs want him after it's literally just come out that they are not interested hahahaha?
Mad innit.... Bet they are... but only for 25 million ish. If we don't move.... I bet they won't either. Ross has to decide if being a blue is enough to further his career.

Again, I have to ponder why either Ross or Koeman are being vilified here

Sometimes a player and a manager won't click. It happens at every club

As much as a Blue that Ross is, what benefit is it to anyone if he signs a bumper deal to possibly sit on a bench? Surely it's better for him to go somewhere where he can play, Koeman can get another player in and the club gets some money?

I am 100% sure that this isn't about money. It's about Ross thinking he'll possibly get more chances if he moves, which is fair enough imo, though I'll be gutted to see him go

The minute Koeman issued the ultimatum I knew things weren't right between them. He wouldn't have gone public otherwise
True but he played nearly every game under koeman this last season. If he isn't wanted to play nearly every game next??, well maybe the manager doesnt rate him as much as we really Want him to. Same happened to Dell under Martinez tbh...

Schneiderlin, Davies, bolasie, gueye, lookman, Barry, besic, klaassen. That's currently Everton's midfield. Prob missed someone. And Barkley thinks he will get in that team. Really?

If he goes to some other club they will get the benefit of his enormous talent. He needs belief from his manager. He won't get that here.

Let's see who has the last laugh if he ends up at Spurs.

The manager that 'doesn't believe in him' has overseen his best season in three years.

Schneiderlin, Davies, bolasie, gueye, lookman, Barry, besic, klaassen. That's currently Everton's midfield. Prob missed someone. And Barkley thinks he will get in that team. Really?

He's more than good enough to get in the team, and be a key part of it.

But, only if he wants to be here.

If he doesn't, then it is what it is. We'll move on.

Whats this i have heard about his everton tattoos on his sleve being removed?

Yeh saw something about that.

Clicked through to a facebook link but it was down/wouldn't load.

Thought nothing of it.

I don't really care.

This should have been sorted ages ago. If Ross doesn't want to sign, I want him sold because as much as I like him as a player, I don't think it'll impact us that much because I think we'll get better in.

But... I very much do want him to sign and stay and be a key part of the team moving forward.

Hey let's not get bitter here. Of course he would, put it this way if he was at Arsenal and we were linked with him we'd all be wetting ourselves.

Whats this i have heard about his everton tattoos on his sleve being removed?

DC8tU5CW0AAU7JO.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back