Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've called out that no one knows anything then immediately made an assumption just to cast Everton and Koeman in a bad light. If he leaves then one of these things are true:

Koeman doesn't rate him

Everton don't rate him

Koeman and Everton both rate him but Barkley wants to go regardless.

None of those options are Koeman or Everton some how failing Ross. We've shown him an unbelievable amount of trust basically building our entire team around him since he was a teenager. He's hardly repaid us massively.
If he goes to some other club they will get the benefit of his enormous talent. He needs belief from his manager. He won't get that here.

Let's see who has the last laugh if he ends up at Spurs.

Certainly don't think you are a clueless bell Dave, far from it. Just think you are needlessly over confrontational at times and extremely insulting to our manager. But ok.
Confrontational - I take as I find in that respect.

Koeman - I'll never take to him. I just don't like him as a man never mind his coaching talents. Not Everton class. I'm sure his style goes down well in Holland like.

I compared them last season and watching Germany v Chile decided to do so again. Draxler v Barkley. Can't be asked to list them but again Barkleys offensive stats are better than Draxlers for another season running on almost every stat.

Where the others catch up is defensive score..but what would we lose in Barkley if he was playing as much of a roll defensively. We have enough midfielders for that.

Again amazes me so many Evertonians are happy to see him go.. to me the once "kid England needed to build a team around" is completely misunderstood and under appreciated from the national football fraternity who prefer doer old school football!

Wonder if Draxler who moved to PSG for 40m€ ever got the grief Barkley did, although he lasted only a short time at Wolfsburg. Germany are more than happy with him and think he is actually captain tonight.

It's worse than the Rooney situation, we are on the up as appose to when Rooney left, and Barkley has us over a barrel with our boxies down because he is running down his contract.

Once a blue.

Confrontational - I take as I find in that respect.

Koeman - I'll never take to him. I just don't like him as a man never mind his coaching talents. Not Everton class. I'm sure his style goes down well in Holland like.

Oh yeah but El Fraudo did.

I compared them last season and watching Germany v Chile decided to do so again. Draxler v Barkley. Can't be asked to list them but again Barkleys offensive stats are better than Draxlers for another season running on almost every stat.

Where the others catch up is defensive score..but what would we lose in Barkley if he was playing as much of a roll defensively. We have enough midfielders for that.

Again amazes me so many Evertonians are happy to see him go.. to me the once "kid England needed to build a team around" is completely misunderstood and under appreciated from the national football fraternity who prefer doer old school football!

Wonder if Draxler who moved to PSG for 40m€ ever got the grief Barkley did, although he lasted only a short time at Wolfsburg. Germany are more than happy with him and think he is actually captain tonight.

Germany have great academies and national side. Completely different and better football culture.

It's more of a surprise that we've got a player like Barkley in England based on how shocking the academies and league is in that respect.

The Draxler shouts are good to be honest. Especially as he's on now and the two are very similar.

But we want Ross to hunt and track back and win the ball first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back