Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager that 'doesn't believe in him' has overseen his best season in three years.

Wasting you time mate, like trying to convince Hitler about the worth of Jewish people

Dave has set his agenda out from day 1 of Martinez leaving - which is to try to illustrate the double standards people have towards managers, without realising he's become a comic parody

Wasting you time mate, like trying to convince Hitler about the worth of Jewish people

Dave has set his agenda out from day 1 of Martinez leaving - which is to try to illustrate the double standards people have towards managers, without realising he's become a comic parody

He's partially right to be fair to him, the seeds for a Koeman cult have definitely been sown

A manager that wanted him so much he barely played him once he signed that new contract?

And you were definitely complaining about Garbutt this season, as well as Galloway too (as was I, but more because Pulis wasn't playing him. The loan was a good idea in theory)
No.

Not everyone thinks that

I certainly don't

The 'actual' opinion of most i would say is that if you don't wanna be here then so long, no ones bigger than the club, Dave on the other hand thinks that 100k pw offer for him is derisory and shows we want to drive him out.

Tell you what - if Kendall was manager and he turned down that contract - be interesting to see Daves reaction like

I get confused. Last time I looked the verdict on here was that he was hopeless and not even West Han would have him. Has it changed again?

That has never been my view.

I want Ross to stay, and be a key part of the side.

But if he doesn't then he has to be sold because of his contract situation.

And if that happens, we'll move on.

That has never been my view.

I want Ross to stay, and be a key part of the side.

But if he doesn't then he has to be sold because of his contract situation.

And if that happens, we'll move on.
He's our best player. No question. That's why Spurs want him.

Whats this i have heard about his everton tattoos on his sleve being removed?

The whole sleeve looks like its been removed. He had a large skull with an aristotle quote, stars, roses, his everton debut and some chinese bits.

Cant imagine he'd go through the whole removal process as he's peeved with the club.

Balanced view is that Koeman is the manager who is steadying the ship and thus far done a decent job

Yes but the Pickford thread showed a worrying trend of some getting exceedingly defensive towards anyone who didn't immediately accept that Koeman was right

That's how it started with The Martinez Cult as well

There's being unreasonable and having a pop at the manager over anything, as Dave does, and genuine balanced criticism. During the height of the cult, ANY criticism was treated like the former, even if it was the latter

The warning signs are presenting themselves, but I fear by the time we realise it'll be too late and The Koemanistas will have taken over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back