Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely anonymous today, even when we were attacking their goal for fun in the first half.
Thats because he was playing deeper covering so baines and Cleverly could get forwards - no one in the 2nd half was any good imo!
apart from Fumis Mori, and an injured Stones!
Coleman hardly ever got forwards it was as if the teams had swapped shirts at half time!

Pushed deeper to get cleverley further forward in mccarthys absence.

Just a water carrier job today and hes wasted there.

If he needs a rest bench him but i think hes better further forward and cleverley deeper than today.

He's got his chance this season, time to excel.

CVt3QLqWIAA0pCw.jpg

Anyone that is blaming him for their goal is beyond clueless.

Don't forget there is a difference between blaming him for the goal and blaming him for not getting three points.

Pretty simple to say the last Everton player who could of prevented that goal going in was Barkley, however there are plenty of names in the team that could of made that result different, either by adding more goals or preventing the only Norwhich goal from crossing the line.

Not his best game, but as mentioned, he was pushed much deeper. Which does suppress some of his qualities, but should and will improve his other aspects.

Not his best game, but he has been ace in pretty much every game, so im sure we can over-look it.

Have i mentioned how much it annoys me to see him play further back then Barry and Cleverly for the majority of a match ?

Comes all the way back to CB positions to collect the ball, whats the point ? No offence but anyone can do that, leave it to Barry or Cleverly and get Ross with the ball further up the field. I hate this defensive midfield role he sometimes get given, turns him into Rodwell for 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back