Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 corners = 7 conceded goals mate!
Howards fault for our 3 tallest players all getting pinned at the far post by 2 Norwich players. Not one of our defenders attacked/got off the ground. I agree Howard is a piece in a jigsaw of evertons defensive set piece frailties but just quote the facts ,we have the best young defender in the league but he can't header the ball under challenge.

Howards fault for our 3 tallest players all getting pinned at the far post by 2 Norwich players. Not one of our defenders attacked/got off the ground. I agree Howard is a piece in a jigsaw of evertons defensive set piece frailties but just quote the facts ,we have the best young defender in the league but he can't header the ball under challenge.
I have stated that Stones for all his brilliant play is weak in the air, but Robles needs a run when do we ever keep a clean sheet they dropped their Keeper and he was MOTM for them that's the difference!
we should have won 6-1 thats the infuriating thing for most blues fans!

I have stated that Stones for all his brilliant play is weak in the air, but Robles needs a run when do we ever keep a clean sheet they dropped their Keeper and he was MOTM for them that's the difference!
6-2 Joey;):)

I don't disagree with you I wouldn't mind seeing joel ,but that won't happen under Martinez. Just blaming howard for everything is not the answer, as soon as that header was lost at the back post, the writing was on the wall.

I don't disagree with you I wouldn't mind seeing joel ,but that won't happen under Martinez. Just blaming howard for everything is not the answer, as soon as that header was lost at the back post, the writing was on the wall.
I just praised Howard for diving so early he put the guy off who blazed it over the bar! They were lucky on the bundled corner but we had a bit of luck as that was a nailed on goal!
Teams are realising how weak we are on crosses 7 goals conceded form 7 corners!

Even at my low level of sunday league football,from corners you'd each pick a man up in the box,if he steals a yard on you and gets a shot/header in fair play,back then I was taught if they have "done you" try and get something on them to make it difficult to score,it's not bloody rocket science,we get "done" so easily week by week,what are they doing at Finch Farm defensively?

That's because he played a deeper role protecting Baines with Kone they poured down our left flank in the first half for 15 minutes - RB and Kone did a good covering job! so Baines could get forwards!
Irrespective of his position he was poor today and deserved the hook.

Not his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back