Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be hilarious if he signs a new deal.

Genuinely not arsed what people think about him,He needs to stay,and us and him will be better for it.

Imagine wanting to Boo a fellow Scouse Blue....even if you thought he wasn't good enough that's ok,but imagine being Boo'ed by people you love playing in front of?? wrong in my huuuuumble opinion.

Even the mongrels across the park don't boo their own and they've had watch Harkness,Carragher,David Thompson,Spearing and Mellor.

Be hilarious if he signs a new deal.

Genuinely not arsed what people think about him,He needs to stay,and us and him will be better for it.

Imagine wanting to Boo a fellow Scouse Blue....even if you thought he wasn't good enough that's ok,but imagine being Boo'ed by people you love playing in front of?? wrong in my huuuuumble opinion.

Even the mongrels across the park don't boo their own and they've had watch Harkness,Carragher,David Thompson,Spearing and Mellor.
I agree. Just curious, did you say the same for Hibbo and Osman, and on a different wavelength, Howard? 2 who came through the youth setup, and one that genuinely adored playing for the club.

I can't wait to unrelentingly say "further up the pitch", should he sign. More natural position tho, dontchyaknow.

Oh and flipped like a salmon !!! . If he signs I riot.
Really couldn't bare another one of "ours" plying they're trade with someone else....we had to endure it when we needed to sell... We clearly don't now, So let's keep our stars and build for the now.
Actually rather emotional.... Hold me x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back