Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT BLOODY ULTIMATUM.He answered a question.Would everybody stop making something out of nothing

What appears to have been missed is that Koeman when answering that question also made his expectations known to the board. That if Ross didn't sign he expected them to get their cheque book out immediately. Explains the unusually active transfer activity (for us!).

Be hilarious if he signs a new deal.

Genuinely not arsed what people think about him,He needs to stay,and us and him will be better for it.

Imagine wanting to Boo a fellow Scouse Blue....even if you thought he wasn't good enough that's ok,but imagine being Boo'ed by people you love playing in front of?? wrong in my huuuuumble opinion.

Even the mongrels across the park don't boo their own and they've had watch Harkness,Carragher,David Thompson,Spearing and Mellor.

He should be criticised if he plays badly like any other player.

I have no problem with him getting criticism from fans. But what really gets on my nerves is just how uniquely vitriolic the abuse Barkley gets is. People deny it, but for some reason (what that is I have no idea whatsoever) fans loathe him.

Both where crap,But i'd never in a million years ever dreamt of booing them!!!

By the way both made a brilliant living off the back of the club.

But my point is imagine how you'd feel if i turned up at your work every day and told you how poo you where?.....and you loved what you did

They weren't though were they...

Both came through the youth system for one of the biggest clubs in the Country, and were regular starters for sides that finished between 5th and 8th, with one 4th placed finish spanning a career of around 15 years.

Osman got an England cap and finished what was probably our best team goal this century against Larissa for a side that in my opinion was also arguably the best we've had this century (better than our team that finished 4th).

I don't understand why people on here love to ridicule those players.

Signing a new contract is imminent, from a source within the club, just passing it on.
Ron_Weasley_poster.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back