Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the only thing I've had passed pin and that was only because the fella said he was there at the same time as Barkley and his agent
Barkley and his agent at Finch Farm
What a shocker , what the hell could they possibly have been doing there
Arsenal will replace Sanchez or Ozil with Barkley.
Here's a tip for you
Wenger wants to get the fans back onside not alienate them even further

Don't know what the bid ous but I've been told he was due to sign a new deal but his agent stopped it due to an Arsenal offer and he did a u turn on the contract offer. Might be a load of bollocks or the bloke i know just winding me up but no reason to distrust him at the moment.

so he did a U turn and decided to sign and then did another and decided to go to Arsenal. the lad must be getting dizzy.

I know what the media come up with at this time of the year is mostly guesswork,but doesn't appear that he's generating much interest anywhere.Maybe it's a sign he should take notice of.

Don't know what the bid ous but I've been told he was due to sign a new deal but his agent stopped it due to an Arsenal offer and he did a u turn on the contract offer. Might be a load of bollocks or the bloke i know just winding me up but no reason to distrust him at the moment.
A steward at the last (home) game of the season said he'd be going to Arsenal. Not attesting to it veracity, just saying.

sily move if true, struggling to remember a young englishman making the move to arsenal and actually being a success.

Jeffers? walcott? oxlade-chamberlain? chambers? richard wright?

You'd say none have really lived up to the hype.

He has been playing in a average team with a static forward line which makes him dwell on the ball and make bad decisions too many occasions he has taken the flack when the real problem was elsewhere in this team
he will fulfill his potential in a team like Arsenal they should take the gamble on him

Moves to Spurs: "HE WILL NEVR GET PLAYIN TIME LOLOLOL"

Moves to West Ham or Newcastle: "KEKEKEKEK WHAT A LOSER IF HE GOES TO THEM NOTHINS."

Moves to Arsenal: "ENGLISH PLAYERS NEVA SUCK SEED thERE"

My question to you Everton fans is... where is the right home for our diamond? If he had to leave, which club is the perfect blend of mediocrity and ambition for the lad? Seems like nothing is good enough

Moves to Spurs: "HE WILL NEVR GET PLAYIN TIME LOLOLOL"

Moves to West Ham or Newcastle: "KEKEKEKEK WHAT A LOSER IF HE GOES TO THEM NOTHINS."

Moves to Arsenal: "ENGLISH PLAYERS NEVA SUCK SEED thERE"

My question to you Everton fans is... where is the right home for our diamond? If he had to leave, which club is the perfect blend of mediocrity and ambition for the lad? Seems like nothing is good enough
If he decides to jib us who gives a toss where he winds up, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back