Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to think he might actually go now. Has dragged on too long for there not to be any genuine interest in him moving on. Be genuinely gutted if he goes.
Not arsed any more, we're moving forward, either he comes with us or he doesn't... would have been gutted a year ago... before we got ambitious

Don't know what the bid ous but I've been told he was due to sign a new deal but his agent stopped it due to an Arsenal offer and he did a u turn on the contract offer. Might be a load of bollocks or the bloke i know just winding me up but no reason to distrust him at the moment.

Don't know what the bid ous but I've been told he was due to sign a new deal but his agent stopped it due to an Arsenal offer and he did a u turn on the contract offer. Might be a load of bollocks or the bloke i know just winding me up but no reason to distrust him at the moment.
@orly
Is this what is classified as a weaselling backtrack ??

that is the only thing I've had passed pin and that was only because the fella said he was there at the same time as Barkley and his agent

What was the person who told you doing there at the time?

Edit/ sorry, just read properly and you said he works for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back