Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought that but he's the same age as that Charlie Taylor @ Leeds and they'd get compo at a tribunal when he leaves on a free this summer.

If he left this Summer on a free we would have. He's over 24 next year so we'd get nothing

2 reasons.

1. They waste a year being with the kids, and not exactly in the shop window.

2. It hardly shows the attitude a buying club would find attractive.

The classic example of how to do it right, was Suarez at that lot. Played brilliant, enhanced his rep, and everyone was a winner.

If it became the norm though it's far more player friendly that way. Let's say multiple players had their contract running down at the same time. Would a club really risk league position in order to 'punish' their star players who want to test an open market? Even then it wouldn't mean they are leaving the club.

2 reasons.

1. They waste a year being with the kids, and not exactly in the shop window.

2. It hardly shows the attitude a buying club would find attractive.

The classic example of how to do it right, was Suarez at that lot. Played brilliant, enhanced his rep, and everyone was a winner.
I thought he forced his transfers through by biting players. Not being flippant by the way. I truly believe this to be the case.

Can't argue that he wasn't brilliant in his last season at Liverpool by the way.

If it became the norm though it's far more player friendly that way. Let's say multiple players had their contract running down at the same time. Would a club really risk league position in order to 'punish' their star players who want to test an open market? Even then it wouldn't mean they are leaving the club.
I have to say that , personally , I find it difficult to fully support a player who was planning to jib us off so cynically and thus denying us the funds to replace him at the same time. If a player has no commitment to the future, find his replacement as soon as possible.

I have to say that , personally , I find it difficult to fully support a player who was planning to jib us off so cynically and thus denying us the funds to replace him at the same time. If a player has no commitment to the future, find his replacement as soon as possible.

But if it were the norm then player fees are unnecessary...all free transfers.

He'd be a spare part here as well if he stays
yopu want to have a go more at the useless Stek 40 grand he on to Robles 20 grand , and |I| bet we know which Keeper RK will dispense off this is really hurtful reading post so spiteful about a local lad if he moves on good luck to him!
I found a site on wages what a joke some of our deadbeats get paid , and Ross is not one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back