Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the revised list looks like this assuming Rooney and Martina join and Lukaku leaves. Jags and Barry are too old.

1 RB - Martina
2 LB - Baines Galloway
3 CB - Keane Mori Williams
4 DMs - Morgan, Gueye, Besic
2 CMs - Klassen, Davies
4 wingers - Mirallas
2 strikers - Sandro, Rooney

They are the players either not long term injured, too old or too young and untested.

That's a piss poor squad. I hope we still have a lot of business to do.
Hi George...you're new I see-welcome to the forum. Which Merseyside PL team do you think will finish higher this season?

See you joined today and have immeadiately slated the club on most threads. The question is are you an alt account or an rs in disguise? The transfer window has a lot of time left so stop wetting yourself you melt.
Slated. We are selling our best player while claiming on the website we've made a huge step forward. It's beyond ridiculous.

If you haven't seen the quality in Holgate alone, then football is truly not for you.
Not sure where he will play. He isn't a good enough attacker to play RB. Haven't seen him enough at CB. People raved about Galloway too. We'll see. As I said I rate Davies and Lookman has something but even it's too early with him. I would like us to start the season with more proven quality.

Slated. We are selling our best player while claiming on the website we've made a huge step forward. It's beyond ridiculous.
We are selling a player who has shown nothing but disrespect for us and clearly wants to leave for more than he is actually worth. I don't have a problem with this because I'm confident that the money will be reinvested into strengthening the team.

We are selling a player who has shown nothing but disrespect for us and clearly wants to leave for more than he is actually worth. I don't have a problem with this because I'm confident that the money will be reinvested into strengthening the team.
It's only in your head he disrespected us. What matters is what he did on the pitch and he never had a bad word to say about us other than we failed to meet his ambition and he's right.

It's only in your head he disrespected us. What matters is what he did on the pitch and he never had a bad word to say about us other than we failed to meet his ambition and he's right.
'Everton isn't an option' is incredibly disrespectful considering he is under contract for another 2 years. Sounds to me that if he didn't get his move he was prepared to strike.

'Everton isn't an option' is incredibly disrespectful considering he is under contract for another 2 years. Sounds to me that if he didn't get his move he was prepared to strike.
It's not an option because he already had an agreement with the club. Waken up. He gave Moshiri one year after the takeover and we have been busy spending the money. It's neither an option for him or us at this stage. Everything else is in your head because you would prefer to blame him rather than accept it's because he has outgrown us. You are like the angry guy whenever he gets dumped by a hot girl who was always out of his league. You should just be glad you got her in the first place.

It's not an option because he already had an agreement with the club. Waken up. He gave Moshiri one year after the takeover and we have been busy spending the money. It's neither an option for him or us at this stage. Everything else is in your head because you would prefer to blame him rather than accept it's because he has outgrown us. You are like the angry guy whenever he gets dumped by a hot girl who was always out of his league. You should just be glad you got her in the first place.
Chill out man - he's most likely on his way - but we're spending lots on new players plus new stadium next year and top manager - all very positive

What us wrong with players like that. Do they ever hit the top top like say messi who keeps to himself most of the time. I think lukaku will always cause himself problems with his mouth
Messi the guy who thinks he can dictate Barca transfer policy. All top players have egos.

Sorry - did I just read that correctly? You think Ross Barkley has outgrown Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back