Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it’s just a statement of fact my little fluffy handed friend.

I invite anyone uncertain of your Perennial Weasel nature to type 'know for a fact' and your username into the search engine.

The Index doesn't lie. After-timing as you have indulged in this week WILL be noted.

Ross hasn't travelled due to a "groin injury".......... :coffee:
giphy.gif

....bye Ross ;)
mrw-the-old-man-i-just-helped-says-see-ya-around-sexy-32024.gif

A
I invite anyone uncertain of your Perennial Weasel nature to type 'know for a fact' and your username into the search engine.

The Index doesn't lie.
alright mate if you want to carry on your little game do so, but don’t be inviting other people to “gang up “. I’m only putting on stuff that I legitimately hear. I’ve already had a ban because of reacting to your harassment so just leave me to my business and put me on ignore.

A

alright mate if you want to carry on your little game do so, but don’t be inviting other people to “gang up “. I’m only putting on stuff that I legitimately hear. I’ve already had a ban because of reacting to your harassment so just leave me to my business and put me on ignore.

I can't do that mate, otherwise the Index would be inaccurate and this would be a terrible sin.

If he does go, it's a huge shame.

But we'll move on.

He's brought us no success. Same as Rom. If he isn't willing to sign this deal - for whatever reason, I'm not playing the blame game here - then he has to go as we need to recoup a fee.

This has been the case for the last few months. Ross knew this. The club asked for an answer before he went away and we haven't had one.

All we can guess is that, IMO, he's been awfully advised.

I can't do that mate, otherwise the Index would be inaccurate and this would be a terrible sin.
It’s fine. I’ve decided to leave posting anything moving forward. Banter is fine but you’re just after harassing me and I don’t need the hassle. To be honest the sin is that your juvenile behaviour and antagonism leads to info being withheld and posters leaving the site.

If he does go, it's a huge shame.

But we'll move on.

He's brought us no success. Same as Rom. If he isn't willing to sign this deal - for whatever reason, I'm not playing the blame game here - then he has to go as we need to recoup a fee.

This has been the case for the last few months. Ross knew this. The club asked for an answer before he went away and we haven't had one.

All we can guess is that, IMO, he's been awfully advised.

He can't stand the groaning and shouts of "TERN!" from the GS any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back