Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again though, this is a fallacy.

The Index is not harassment, nor is it discouraging people from posting rumours or bits they've heard. It provides caveat lector for new or lurking posters, who can say 'oh that rumour is from @tommye , dodgy on Lukaku but clearly ITK about other stuff'. In your case, you've had a couple of windows of dodgy info. By all means continue to post it, but the Index will record it. It's a fair system and we are now have 40+ names on the Index.

If you'd got something right, you'd expect the praise would you? Got to be able to accept the criticism. Posting late in the day, vague Barkley stuff and claiming to have a source at the Club - surely you can see the issue.
are the index going to win the tag team titles at summerslam?

If he starts using his brain more on the pitch then i am desperate for him to stay. There is no doubting his ability. And on top of that he is English and local. That bit more special.

Our midfield is way overstocked with good/quality players, This guy is clearly surplus to requirements to the manager. if we get a lot of money for him , in my view its an excellent deal. in my head ive already written him off as gone - not that my personal view really counts for anything. so if this is true and he has not traveled, maybe there is an offer in from huddersfield or brighton?

We have zero creativity in midfield.

Our midfield is way overstocked with good/quality players, This guy is clearly surplus to requirements to the manager. if we get a lot of money for him , in my view its an excellent deal. in my head ive already written him off as gone - not that my personal view really counts for anything. so if this is true and he has not traveled, maybe there is an offer in from huddersfield or brighton?

funny-gif26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back