Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just not sure where there is left for him to go. Seems the clubs that were in for him a season or two ago - or even 6 months ago - have faded away and he's going to end up at West Ham, Newcastle, Palace or Stoke or someone like that.

Which is mental.

The Mori one sees believable he is recovering from an injury. Nothing in that one but this looks like the writing may be on the wall. With the way we've done business this summer the delay has to be his end. If Spurs are the only ones interested this will drag and drag

Our midfield is way overstocked with good/quality players, This guy is clearly surplus to requirements to the manager. if we get a lot of money for him , in my view its an excellent deal. in my head ive already written him off as gone - not that my personal view really counts for anything. so if this is true and he has not traveled, maybe there is an offer in from huddersfield or brighton?

He's been keeping a low profile - usually behind someone else when they're jogging around the training pitch.
I noticed that, very unlike Ross. Really didn't look a happy camper did he? Such a shame, after Rooney (first time around) we all thought we had a special talent that would stay with the club and develop into a top class player.

It’s fine. I’ve decided to leave posting anything moving forward. Banter is fine but you’re just after harassing me and I don’t need the hassle. To be honest the sin is that your juvenile behaviour and antagonism leads to info being withheld and posters leaving the site.

Again though, this is a fallacy.

The Index is not harassment, nor is it discouraging people from posting rumours or bits they've heard. It provides caveat lector for new or lurking posters, who can say 'oh that rumour is from @tommye , dodgy on Lukaku but clearly ITK about other stuff'. In your case, you've had a couple of windows of dodgy info. By all means continue to post it, but the Index will record it. It's a fair system and we are now have 40+ names on the Index.

If you'd got something right, you'd expect the praise would you? Got to be able to accept the criticism. Posting late in the day, vague Barkley stuff and claiming to have a source at the Club - surely you can see the issue.

Our midfield is way overstocked with good/quality players, This guy is clearly surplus to requirements to the manager. if we get a lot of money for him , in my view its an excellent deal. in my head ive already written him off as gone - not that my personal view really counts for anything. so if this is true and he has not traveled, maybe there is an offer in from huddersfield or brighton?

We're not getting a lot of money for him.
Not that I care about that - apart from saving face.

A

alright mate if you want to carry on your little game do so, but don’t be inviting other people to “gang up “. I’m only putting on stuff that I legitimately hear. I’ve already had a ban because of reacting to your harassment so just leave me to my business and put me on ignore.
*giggles

The Mori one sees believable he is recovering from an injury. Nothing in that one but this looks like the writing may be on the wall. With the way we've done business this summer the delay has to be his end. If Spurs are the only ones interested this will drag and drag
Levy won't overpay for anyone and certainly not for Ross at 50m. As each passing week comes and goes, the value of Ross in monetary terms will diminish. Can see Spurs getting him for 25m late in the window.

Again though, this is a fallacy.

The Index is not harassment, nor is it discouraging people from posting rumours or bits they've heard. It provides caveat lector for new or lurking posters, who can say 'oh that rumour is from @tommye , dodgy on Lukaku but clearly ITK about other stuff'. In your case, you've had a couple of windows of dodgy info. By all means continue to post it, but the Index will record it. It's a fair system and we are now have 40+ names on the Index.

If you'd got something right, you'd expect the praise would you? Got to be able to accept the criticism. Posting late in the day, vague Barkley stuff and claiming to have a source at the Club - surely you can see the issue.
Where am I on the list? Just so I can up the ante to claim the prize if needs be. Thanks for your cooperation ye big mardy stalky bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back