Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just tell he his a different class when he controls the ball with a lovely touch and the low centre of gravity he has.

He oozes class.

does he have 2 assists for the season? Feel like he assisted Kone for his goal last week...?

yesterday was the first time he's ever scored and assisted in the same game.

i thought he'd done that when we bummed newcastle 3-0 at home 2 seasons back thought. thought him and lukaku were involved in every goal, maybe it was mirallas who got the other.

absolutely bossed it yesterday.

would like him to still get rid of it quicker on one or two occasions and not do too much with it.

When somebody lays it on for him as Kone did last week and coleman did this week, he's lethal.

I mentioned in another thread befopre the season started that he really needed to crack on and improve his all round game and decision making.

Judging by the first couple of games, he's doing exactly that.
I hope he can keep it up! :)

absolutely bossed it yesterday.

would like him to still get rid of it quicker on one or two occasions and not do too much with it.

When somebody lays it on for him as Kone did last week and coleman did this week, he's lethal.

....his record of two Premier League goals last season and the good chance he squandered in the first half yesterday suggests he's not lethal. He kicks a ball so well, however, that he should get at least 10 per season. That has to be the minimum target. One swallow doesn't make a summer but the signs are good. He needs to be a key player week in week out and then we can say we have a top player.

yesterday was the first time he's ever scored and assisted in the same game.

i thought he'd done that when we bummed newcastle 3-0 at home 2 seasons back thought. thought him and lukaku were involved in every goal, maybe it was mirallas who got the other.

It was deulofeu who was involved in every goal

Edit: I'm thinking of the 3-0 bum,img we gave them at St James

He has got a brain? Simple yes or no would do mate.

He is a good player. good. good as in he will get into Evertons team but he won't take it to huge things. People overrating him is my point. He won't be world class. He won't go for stupid amounts of money.

I'm lying about what?

My track record? My track record is bad because people can't handle the truth. I'll simply state someone if [Poor language removed] if they are [Poor language removed]. I won't lie to make people happy... I called Naismith [Poor language removed] AGES ago and people hated me for it, now the same people are agreeing just because their mates are. People are frightened to have an opinion in this world.

Football is about opinions. You have your opinion and I have mine. If you don't like my OPINION then just mute me and you will never see it again.

What do you think he will become? 50M quid player? I think he will become an average 15-20M player. Nothing special. He won't lead us to glory. He won't go to big things and win CL with other teams. He's a local lad and everyone wants him to do well, I get that. But why lie and brainwash yourself into thinking he will do all these?

l o l

lower. I'm not pretending I know it all. I'm just saying what I believe. It's about opininons right?

I think he will become a good player and he will make it at Everton but his 'hype' is OTT. He won't become ANYTHING special and by special, I mean CL winner, he won't score us important goals in finals, he won't be the difference in us getting top 4 etc

A boring, long old struggle again this season

Goodison will be like a morgue again watching the dross this idiot serves up

Hopefully he's gone before Xmas

The pressure he has is huge. Look at Ledson, hes a good player for his age and he had the hype since he's been 15 if not younger. It doesn't do them any good. It's brilliant we have local lads playing for the club they support but I think its bad in other ways. If I were a parent of Barkley, Ledson then I would tell them to get out the club if not country for their career but obviously I shouldn't be saying that here.

Come back Ste.

At times yesterday he was amazing but still a lot to learn and get better. No problem that for a young kid but he's nowhere near the superstar we all want him to be - yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back