Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...you make these bold statements about how Everton should be doing this, England should be doing that.

Perhaps Martinez and Hodgson know a little more about football than you? Just maybe?

Could say that in response to any opinion anyone on here expresses about any part of the team. Basically just blind adherence to whatever any football manager does because they know more about football than us? Maybe Martinez and Hodgson would have a few more trophies to their name if they put their extensive knowledge of football to use for a change. If Martinez's knowledge equals 11th and Hodgson's equals continued failure at major tournaments then maybe they should both go back to whatever football school all the other unsuccessful managers are studying at.

Could say that in response to any opinion anyone on here expresses about any part of the team. Basically just blind adherence to whatever any football manager does because they know more about football than us? Maybe Martinez and Hodgson would have a few more trophies to their name if they put their extensive knowledge of football to use for a change. If Martinez's knowledge equals 11th and Hodgson's equals continued failure at major tournaments then maybe they should both go back to whatever football school all the other unsuccessful managers are studying at.

It's your delivery mate.

True mate. It's the delivery of certain posters that would make you think they should be managing a club with how critical they are of the decisions that are made.
The I'd do this and it would definitely work style you are talking about I get is annoying but argue the case rather than the style mon amis

If there's one person I'd want to mentor him it'd be Lampard. He didn't have the technical ability Ross has but his in game intelligence was fantastic. I think we have a wonderful prospect and potentially a superstar if managed right on our hands. But he doesn't merit a team being built round him yet.

Possibly not at this very minute but why call him up to the national team to play in a position we have 10 other players that can play the defensive role just as well. What makes him stand out are the attributes that make him suited to that attacking midfield role. As somebody said you don't win tournaments with the dross midfields Roy keeps throwing out there. He needs to grow a set and play him where he's going to cause people damage. It's like he's gone half measure and calls him up in the hope he will do something for him but then doesn't give him the opportunity to do what he should be doing because he's too much of a coward to play him where he should

Well if you beleive what is said, Our Ross is the best player in every training session for england, he is a complete boss.

It just gets on my tits...carry on. It certainly makes your opinions less credible in the manner in which you choose to present your argument IMO.
I've heard this one before somewhere. Everyone here makes forceful comments. I think what you don't like is negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back