Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

...I've been critical of his application. He's been really good so far this season.

Mate imagine just how good he will be when/if he has another player or two with excellent off the ball movement up their with him, atm Deulofeu looks like he will , be one of those and we know who he wanted the other to be lol

He's so good technically and Swansea were scared of him today.

He is showing why there's been so much hype for years.

IF mate we can get Deulofeu to come along this season and add a really quality attacking mid/winger to him then he could look even better

Our most important player now, also I think new contract discussions should by now be on going, I have never understood the 4-year-deal he signed as it has now left us in the situation where he will only have 2 left at the end of this campaign going into the Euro's where at this rate he could outshine Pogba.

bloody Boss Barkley ! he's got the lot ! wished he'd of let rip a couple more times and we might of scored from one ! but best footballer on the pitch ! and looked like he knew it ! reminded me of a silva when he had the ball with that sort of arrogance ! not another english player like him !

IF mate we can get Deulofeu to come along this season and add a really quality attacking mid/winger to him then he could look even better

And if Rom can finish the chances that Ross makes then he'd have the most assists in the league lol

I was in the Swansea end today (painful but can't complain about free tickets), and was 3 rows from the pitch so it was great to see up close how good Ross is. His ball control is ridiculous.

And if Rom can finish the chances that Ross makes then he'd have the most assists in the league lol

I was in the Swansea end today (painful but can't complain about free tickets), and was 3 rows from the pitch so it was great to see up close how good Ross is. His ball control is ridiculous.

Can see more and more why Martinez made comments about Ballack regarding him, not the fat lazy Chelsea Ballack but the one at leverskusen when he was brilliant, has a lot of the same qualities about him, now the task for Martinez is to put the players around him who can bring his game on to a new level still

wonder if bobby was in charge when barkley was 16 he would already be up there as one of the best in the world ! he loves letting youngsters play !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back