Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clicked. Passes back when he has to is otherwise always looking to make angles for forward passes, mainly short dinks for one twos. He reminded me of silva a few times with his ability to hold the ball in very tight areas and just allow others to run in to space. Only differences is he also has pace to burn and ridiculous body strength. Zidane with pace.

It's clicked. Passes back when he has to is otherwise always looking to make angles for forward passes, mainly short dinks for one twos. He reminded me of silva a few times with his ability to hold the ball in very tight areas and just allow others to run in to space. Only differences is he also has pace to burn and ridiculous body strength. Zidane with pace.
Love how you put Ross above Zidane therelol he is boss at the minute though It's a joy to see after last year.

And if Rom can finish the chances that Ross makes then he'd have the most assists in the league lol

I was in the Swansea end today (painful but can't complain about free tickets), and was 3 rows from the pitch so it was great to see up close how good Ross is. His ball control is ridiculous.

What were their lots opinion of him. Always like to know what others think as to not look through blue tinted specs

Love how you put Ross above Zidane therelol he is boss at the minute though It's a joy to see after last year.

I don't think he's better than Zidane. His ability on the ball just reminds me of Zidane. Probably won't have as much skill as Zidane but he has other attributes.

That performances was his best in a blue shirt and I think he realises he is our best attacker and has to make the difference.

Man of the match for me today. Full of confidence, kept hold of the ball for long periods showing he wasn't afraid to take responsibility. Deserved at the very least an assist. Hope he keeps this form up, got a feeling he's about to absolutely explode thus season and start to absolutely dominate teams single handedly like the top players do.

From the Guardian match report comments

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/19/swansea-city-everton-premier-league-match-report
I have to agree. As a Swansea fan, I'm used to us owning the midfield in games, sometimes even against the top 4 sides. But Barkley ran the show, I was hugely impressed.
also

How good is Stones going to be? This kid is easily the best young defender since when...? Bobby Moore like. Unreal potential. Could easily see him playing for Barca in a couple of years, if he wants it. He's that [Poor language removed] good. Should walk into the England team at the Euros, probably alongside Jagielka as they're a pair. He might be our best player already. 100 caps and the captaincy guaranteed.

And I'm a Spurs fan.

name another english player who can/has played with the same style as barkley did tdoay ? one of a kind english talent !

brilliant yesterday, though I still want him to get the ball in to the box faster, sometimes he's on the wing and he takes a few too many touches while standing still for mine trying to get a step ahead of the defender, needs to go at him on the move to get a cross in quicker rather than coming to a complete stop.

name another english player who can/has played with the same style as barkley did tdoay ? one of a kind english talent !

Very true. There's no one I can think of who's just a creative midfielder ala Ozil, Silva etc. They're either box to box, wide, or central players.

It's an area thats under developed in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back