Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been like this for years. England manager's aren't allowed to build teams because media and fans are always screaming for 'form' players to be included. I personally think they should pick the best team every game and allow the players to get to know how each other plays.
Caps get given away like sweets. It used to mean something to be "an England International"!

Yeah I agree. Look at when Osman got called up, not that I'm bashing him, but he was given a couple of games when he was never going to part of the set up going forward.

needs the confidence to have a crack there

that's more like it. I love seeing him as his confidence does grow. He's amazing

Best player on the pitch. You just know he'll make way for Wilshere when he returns from another of his injuries.

He started following me on Twitter the other week. He's a bad melt on there too, always slagging Barkley off.

Barkley's had a good solid game and a moment of pure magic. If that'd been Messi/Ronaldo they'd have been banging on about that through ball all half time.

He's ace. One of my favourite songs posters ever on here. He had up to five usernames in the space of six months. You can imagine the sport we had.

Also gave us one of the best ever multi attempts on here with @Jazzman. He was doing well until @ricardobee smoked him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back