Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a unique player. His driving runs remind me of Yaya and his flicks and tricky passing remind me of Silva a bit. He isn't at their levels yet but OH MY he is special on the dribble.

I think the basis of Barkely's improvement comes from increased fitness, the ability has always been there. I think the fitness has been helped by playing regular, 90 minute games. Decision making often gets worse with tiredness. He looked so much better off the ball against Liverpool than any game I watched of him last season.

I think the basis of Barkely's improvement comes from increased fitness, the ability has always been there. I think the fitness has been helped by playing regular, 90 minute games. Decision making often gets worse with tiredness. He looked so much better off the ball against Liverpool than any game I watched of him last season.
in the top 20 players in the league for ground covered this season as well

I love how he's always trying something a little different, even when things aren't going for him. This confidence he now has should give him the platform he needs to kick on with his career and cement that number 10 position he has dreamt of.

Always looks nervous when playing for England - it's almost like he doesn't feel like he belongs - which is totally bizarre given the talent he has compared to most

Always looks nervous when playing for England - it's almost like he doesn't feel like he belongs - which is totally bizarre given the talent he has compared to most
He wouldn't be playing tonight if Carrick had been passed fit despite it being essentially a meaningless friendly so that attitude probably reflects the vibes he picks up from Hodgson.

Ross seems to play best under a manager who believes fully in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back