Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was superb against the RS, in some ways it was the first time he really played like an Everton fan! You could just see he wanted to embarass them all! Loved it! Barry was magic and in the first half Rom was godlike! Other then the result it was the perfect Derby for me! Lots of pride, lots of passion and everyone of the knackered at the end!

really highlights it was a good performance from him, recylcled the ball well, and willing to play around corners and put it into the center and around the box, he was hindered by naismith not being anything approaching a link up man, and thats not really roms game, plus gerry had an off day, give ross a 27 year old pienaar to link up with and his performance would have been even better

Redshoite whoppers trying to whip up a homophobic slur storm as Ross used the 'P' bomb! FFS I give up.

Yeah, someone says you can pick it up from the replay. My hearing's OK and I didn't hear thing. Must be a part time
lip reader.

He compares it to the Suarez - Evra incident and thinks it should be taken further. Reckons he called him a p..f.

I don't know what the culture is in Can's part of the world, or even in Liverpool, but that'd raise a smile in the company I keep, and
we don't know if he actually said it. Talk about PC.

I noticed that when Atkinson was waving the yellow Can was acting out his arms position holding the ball when Ross tried to twirl
him around to get it.

Much of nothing, really. Can just over-reacted.

Not sure how people are being negative about that performance. He's so energetic, so positive, and his movement causes problems for defenders and creates space for other midfielders.

The amount of space that he creates for McCarthy/Barry on a few occasions is great, it's just a shame that neither of them is in the box-to-box mould. Maybe that's a positive sign for when Cleverley returns though.

Just here to say Ross *applauds* really frustrated me most of last season. This season he's (mostly) been a joy to watch! Just imagine if we had Osman fit to play alongside him...League won.

I didn't realise how good he was on Sunday till I've just watched this - he's ace, like super super ace. It's clear from this that we're desperate for an extra man ahead of him. The amount of times his work on the ball opens up space in front of the oppositions back line - for the only option to be an easily marshaled Lukaku ahead of him is insane. I'm hoping that the return of Baines and Coleman will resolve this - as we all know their work bombing on allows the left/right sided attacker in our system to cut inside - if not, then we desperately need a new formation to profit from his incredible ability.

Not sure how people are being negative about that performance. He's so energetic, so positive, and his movement causes problems for defenders and creates space for other midfielders.

The amount of space that he creates for McCarthy/Barry on a few occasions is great, it's just a shame that neither of them is in the box-to-box mould. Maybe that's a positive sign for when Cleverley returns though.
like I said in the match thread mate, unless he puts one in the top bin every game certain posters will say he played poorly, if you can't see that sort of talent there really isn't anything down for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back