Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell if he weren't a footy player he'd be bouncing round in his 110s offering lads out round Wavertree. Never change Ross you boss gormless... Erm... Man.

I love how chill Barkley is though. Everyone pushing Barkley and he just be like "IDGAF"

That's why I don't understand why both players always get a Yellow in a bust up. He did nothing malicious to Can or even remotely responded to it.

I understand Lukaku because he did respond aggressively....But Barkley was cool as a Cucumber.

Everyone needs to improve but he was our best midfielder
Barry was by far.

Ross was quality, people who say he didn't do much must watch a different game.

Its the smaller things that set him apart, when he takes the ball from a throwin, 3 players around him and still keep the ball, drawing them all towards him, leaving space for others.

That lad is a brilliant footballer, and for a touch of luck, he would have had another assist & goal under his belt.

I thought he played with a greater maturity yesterday, he's lifting his head up more. Just a shame he didn't get much opportunity to link with Deulofeu. When the pair of them plus Rom are all on it, all levels of naughtiness are achievable.

Until this season, I was in the meh camp.. Does something great, does something stupid.. This season he seems to have made a step from potential to player and he's properly quality.

Leaves people scratching their heads with some sublime touches and passes.

Ross was quality, people who say he didn't do much must watch a different game.

Its the smaller things that set him apart, when he takes the ball from a throwin, 3 players around him and still keep the ball, drawing them all towards him, leaving space for others.

That lad is a brilliant footballer, and for a touch of luck, he would have had another assist & goal under his belt.

Some people knee jerk though and expect brilliance from players every single game. He still makes the wrong decisions on occasions but he's massively improved in that respect even since the start of the season.

When you see articles like the one posted yesterday on here, and "experts" like Souness doing him down it just shows they don't even watch him much. His performance against Swansea was excellent and it got overlooked because he didn't score a screamer and because Lukaku had an unusually bad game in front of goal.

There are more to performances than goals and assists and Barkley has started to show a maturity on the ball that a lot of fans and pundits just can't see because in all honesty, they don't know that much about the game.

Ross Barkley is so good at football.
This really...
Love watching him play because he has a class and aura about him when on the ball.
Just needs to continue to be consistent and improve on his decision making and defensive work rate.

Some people knee jerk though and expect brilliance from players every single game. He still makes the wrong decisions on occasions but he's massively improved in that respect even since the start of the season.

When you see articles like the one posted yesterday on here, and "experts" like Souness doing him down it just shows they don't even watch him much. His performance against Swansea was excellent and it got overlooked because he didn't score a screamer and because Lukaku had an unusually bad game in front of goal.

There are more to performances than goals and assists and Barkley has started to show a maturity on the ball that a lot of fans and pundits just can't see because in all honesty, they don't know that much about the game.

Agree completely mate.

1 thing that for me the rich clubs have been waiting for, was consistency from him, its great he is showing it, but also clubs will the lining up for him in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back