Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the challenge on monkey face Henderson was a shocker, should have been a straight red !!!
Righteous tackle. You have to crush a Koppite or two - nothing wrong with that. Ross doesn't have a lot of Kirkdale in his game, for whatever reason, so it was way more blatant than it needed to be. A master like Barry would have laid that on Henderson with no booking at all.

Righteous tackle. You have to crush a Koppite or two - nothing wrong with that. Ross doesn't have a lot of Kirkdale in his game, for whatever reason, so it was way more blatant than it needed to be. A master like Barry would have laid that on Henderson with no booking at all.
Barkley was shoite as usual, & that was a cruel tackle, derby game or not !!

Not nice to bash one of our own but he is never going to be good enough unfortunately. Not kicking on at all and in truth shows no more than Sniverly and look at the stick he gets. Needs to do similar to what Wilshere has done and see if he can cut the mustard somewhere else with a little less pressure.

For those saying 'he's only 23, he's got plenty of time to develop', average age of premier league players is between 25 and 27. Everton's average being 27. So he's fast approaching average age for most clubs.

He could have defined his career tonight with that 50/50 tackle in the 2nd half. If he had gone in hard, won the ball, he would have buried a lot of demons. He bottled it Im afraid, hes scared to put a tackle in.

I have very sadly and reluctantly come to the conclusion Ross is never going to fulfil his potential.....never be any better than he is now :(
Thats with us, but we are riddled with below average players. Put him with a team like say Spurs and you might see a different player. I hope so cos I think he is a decnt fella.

Not good enough. Weak and gutless. Shameful player. Not used his talent and to be quite honest we need rid of him and his stinking attitude. Not arsed if he's a blue. A blue doesn't perform like that.

I lost belief in barkley a long time ago,just has not done it for me,and has to many chances,dont care if hes everton fan,scouser etc etc,the rare good game he might have is usually followed by bad game after bad game

Not good enough. Weak and gutless. Shameful player. Not used his talent and to be quite honest we need rid of him and his stinking attitude. Not arsed if he's a blue. A blue doesn't perform like that.

I think you've got the wrong player tbh. This lad is absolutely desperate to do well, probably too desperate.

Even tonight (he was awful) wasn't down to a lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back