Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still will be overlooked for the Hendo Milner dream team when the tournament starts. Hodgson always reverts to type and will demonstrate to everyone how an international manager can go through three international tournaments without learning anything.

Ross has always been boss. Bad times if you doubted him. 21 and already one of the best in the prem. Looks better playing deeper for England, think he'd suit is there as well.

At least Roy can't moan about him giving the ball away a lot...

@UEFAEURO: Ross Barkley
Passes attempted: 43
Passes completed: 42

Good but we don't want to coach the skill out of him and being scared to make pases that might not come off. He doesnt have to be a henderson who game about pass completion.

I'd love Butland but reckon we badly missed the chance. He'd be a ludicrous price now.

Pretty sure he progressed fairly slowly after they bought him , struggled a bit out on loan and looked miles away .

Agree he's a player now obviously , my point being is players take time to progress and we've seen that ourselves and sometimes you have to see a dip before they reach their full potential and youngsters have to be given time.

Pretty sure he progressed fairly slowly after they bought him , struggled a bit out on loan and looked miles away .

Agree he's a player now obviously , my point being is players take time to progress and we've seen that ourselves and sometimes you have to see a dip before they reach their full potential and youngsters have to be given time.

He was pretty well thought of from very early on though. I agree seemed to stagnate a little but at his still really young age the talent was there and needed honing. Which Stoke seem to have done.

If players take time to progress do we give Robles time? Personally i'd rather not.

The next window will be a nightmare, I pity any players we have who the media won't be selling. How bad will you feel to be the only Everton player not being advised to move to a bigger club for the sake of football.

The next window will be a nightmare, I pity any players we have who the media won't be selling. How bad will you feel to be the only Everton player not being advised to move to a bigger club for the sake of football.

I guarentee next summers will be the worst we've ever seen. After the Euros when a certain 2 Everton youngsters shine for England. And possibly for Belgium.

It really will be....Stones, Barks, Lukaku...Jesus

He was pretty well thought of from very early on though. I agree seemed to stagnate a little but at his still really young age the talent was there and needed honing. Which Stoke seem to have done.

If players take time to progress do we give Robles time? Personally i'd rather not.

It took him time but I thought Robles has played himself in and had every right to keep his place but dropping him set him back and I'm not sure he'll ever get that back .

I know butland was really rated but j also remember him being questioned because of poor form . It's so tough with youngsters but I think mainly they need to play and play through any minor difficulties which obviously is a lot harder at keeper , I think generally Martinez is one of the best at it .

I look back at some Everton youngsters who never made it and wonder with this manager if things might have been different . Just because a youngster doesn't make it for me doesn't me he doesn't have the ability there are so many other factors at play . I remember a couple highly thought of young Everton strikers being thrown on for 5 minutes when we were 2 or 3 nil down , the player is going to be set back by that and I think a couple probably were .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back