Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha then why is everyone making it about me then?

i came on to talk about barkley and you lot keep talking about me. so read the info minge and stop replying.

It's okay mate, we know what you're up to. Pop the Klaxon down and make it about Ross for a sec.

I'll love him when he helps us win something, and he should burn the England kit on the pitch to show he's far too good to be playing with these tripe against far off eastern European teams where nobody has heard of any of their players.

He has the talent to become one of the top midfielders to have ever graced the Prem unlike that fraud Fellaini who everyone used to cream over.

I'll love him when he helps us win something, and he should burn the England kit on the pitch to show he's far too good to be playing with these tripe against far off eastern European teams where nobody has heard of any of their players.

He has the talent to become one of the top midfielders to have ever graced the Prem unlike that fraud Fellaini who everyone used to cream over.

Fellaini was a very good player for us mate.

He was a decent player for us but was made out to be at the level of Keane or Viera, which he was no where near. Couldn't even get a regular place in a crap UTD side.

Personally thought he was our tailisman and very under rated in that regard. Never helped him being used as Cahill's replacement because Moyes had officially ran out of ideas at that point in how to put a team out with the players he had.

Not a 27 million pound player i dopnt think no, a 15 million one yes easily. But to be fair the way i see it, Martinez sold him (no matter how likeley united buying him was) because he didn't fit into his system and bought McCarthy who did, a great example of a good managerial decision.

Personally thought he was our tailisman and very under rated in that regard. Never helped him being used as Cahill's replacement because Moyes had officially ran out of ideas at that point in how to put a team out with the players he had.

Not a 27 million pound player i dopnt think no, a 15 million one yes easily. But to be fair the way i see it, Martinez sold him (no matter how likeley united buying him was) because he didn't fit into his system and bought McCarthy who did, a great example of a good managerial decision.

I think i'd rather have fellaini than McCarthy if I'm honest but I can see what your saying about him fitting in better.

Last edited:
Great thread this, about a real footballer with talent and class. I long for the days when the Howard and Osman threads are defunct and long forgotten except in our nightmares.

I think i'd rather have fellaini than McCarthy if I'm honest but I can see what your saying about him fitting in better.

Both hugely overrated players who have nothing to their game but passing sideways and having an angry face. MCCarthy has a bit of pace, and Fellaini could bring down a high ball well but we over paid hugely for both of them.

As this thread is about Ross, neither of the two above are able to touch him in terms of ability. Ross is our best midfielder by far and shouldn't be shunted around the pitch to accommodate significantly inferior players like McCarthy and Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back