2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will flop massively at Spurs mate, he thinks Koeman worked him too hard - he won't survive under Pocch 100%

Spurs also won't win anything - and soon as the manager leaves will drop back to the place they've been before he arrived.

Brain-dead move by the lad, but oh well, his most notable contribution to the club will go down as being the lad who by getting sparked out got the club to act and finally ban the s*n.

Is the correct answer.

Bottle wise they are right up there.

Fleeing the city coz he got spread by some no mark "gangsta" in his grey boffing joggers that are yellow at the arse peice.

You COWARD.

Absolute Rat.

Every single fan would give anything to play for this club.. Apart from those missing a chromosome.

Good riddance.

Can't wait to join in booing him now.

The simple fact is that Koeman doesn't fancy him. We've all heard the stories (from the England camp for example) of him being a bit of a dope that can't understand instructions and who acts on instinct. If this is true, Koeman will have well picked up on it and prefers a player that can take instructions and work to a plan - someone like Davy Klaasen, who has a sharp footballing brain and technique - exactly what youl would expect coming through the youth system at Ajax - and that's fine in my eyes. As long as we win games I'm good with that.

I don't hope he breaks a log or anything, but my instinct here is that he will be more like a Rodwell or Jeffers rather than a Rooney.

anyone else more arsed at the fact we can't sing the diamond song anymore rather than him going?
We've got a diamond called Tom Davies...
A toffee who comes from down our way..
He plays alongside James McCarthy.. together at Everton Fc
And when you're feeling blue
We'll sing this song for you
Tom Davies is a toffee through and throughhh

Lescott was wildly overrated. He wasn't poor agreed but he wasn't even close to being as good as some think.

He kept baines out of the team at LB and scored 11 goals in one of his seasons... home was solid and quick and not many people got round him. His partnership with jags was the best I have seen in the prem IMO

Please please PLEASE keep him in the under 23s for a year. I'm not arsed about a fee, no one's going to pay a decent one for him anyway because no one wants him. Just make him play with the kids and Niasse for a season so we can point and laugh.

This

Proper snake behaviour this. No bottle to fight for his place. A mentally weak boy who hadn't the guts to fight for his place. He will miss us. But we won't be missing him this time next year.

Couldn't care less.

He's what, 24 now and hasn't progressed since coming on to the scene?
If we get a good offer sell otherwise he go train with the U23s. Cannot be allowed to have a disrupting influence on the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back