Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with drenthe is he will improve on all his bad points the longer he is with us and playing. All wingers like him can be hit and miss he reminds me of nani when he first went utd. But however bad or unafective he is being in a game he is the type who can pop up and win you a tight game out of nothing!!

Sign him up ASAP

he would whoop you if he had seen you eyeing his bot, big lad carl not a gay bone in his body i reckon, starting to think sharpy might be a bit flimsy since he fell in with bills crowd.
ye could look after himself big tyler.btw lad did you like the slippers and pipe me tart bought ye for crimbo ,youll be sound in front of the fire now lad in ye big chair

Yes, Drenthe's stepovers didn't come off today, but he was still one of the few players that looked like he had an attacking clue. He actually tried to take the ball forward rather than pass back (cough Neville cough).

I agree with those that say he is fun to watch, you don't know what he's going to do - like the shot that went just wide after he skinned a Sunderland player.

So far, I'd say he's still a keeper. Breathe of fresh air in our stale squad.

He says he has never been as 'injured' as he has been in his short stay at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back