Confirmed Signing Ruben Vinagre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well this is a surprise, I came here to share my thoughts on MGW. So now I'm here I might as well share my thoughts on Vinagre. I think I am right in saying Wolves signed him for 2 million. At the time I had high hopes, he was young 19 i think, and he seemed to have plenty of potential, like to take on players, and loved a step over, or six. he also had good pace. but defensively had a lot to learn. But he was young, so wasn't too worried, and looked forward to him kicking on.

Sadly that never happened, he never made any real progress and I wasn't surprised when we let him go. I have heard talk that you could sign him permanently for 18 million? no idea if that is true, but it is hard to believe he is worth that, although Wolves would get 50% so I hope so.

In Summary a player that flatters to deceive, looks like he has something, but never really developed into anything. (at least at Wolves) To be fair that was a few years ago, so maybe his game has matured. Good luck to him, but I wouldn't get too excited.

Do Wolves really have a 50% sell on fee?

The option to buy is at 8.5m mate. Apparently wages are 13k per week this season. It's a bit of a low risk punt.

To be honest the 50% sell on is what is being widely reported this end, no idea if it is true or not. As for price again no idea, all sorts of numbers mentioned. To be fair you are only having him on loan, So you will be able to have a good look at him before committing to anything (Wolves have done this with numerous players) He was still very young when he left, and definitely has something about him, so worth a punt. Maybe someone there can bring out his potential.

Not an exiting signing by any means, but seems like a good one. Cover for both flanks, Im guessing he will play more on the right than left.

Talking to a lad in work who’s a wolves fan. He said he was sad to see him leave them. Reckons he’s in the Bale mold in that he will probably end up as a left winger rather then a wing back. Said he has a wand of a left foot. He reckons on the whole their fans were sorry to see him go but they had Otto and ait-nouri in the same position they rate really highly so he wasn’t going to get the game time with them. He also said he can’t play on the right but reckons he will push for a starting place

Status
Not open for further replies.