Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have, it's under the German Port Authority and has been disabled and covered in huge white sheets, it's going nowhere. Usmanov has also had all his assets frozen and can't travel to the UK. Plus Farhad seems to be doing a runner from him (well all his companies)
Shows how much you know.

It hasn’t been disabled, it’s in dry dock.

It’s not under white sheets that’s a tent, for the massive paint job it’s currently getting the tent is there to control the temperature/humidity. It has been under that tent since start of December and has been where in the dry dock since November.

The work has been stoped in the yard for the time being, it hasn’t been seized.

Close the ground? Thank god for that, we’re saved from relegation lol
Standard Charter are the same company that emerged out of the Standard Bank of South Africa. They funded Cecil Rhodes in his attempt to control De Beers. Take it as far back as you want and you can make the case that Liverpool FC are tainted by the stain of blood diamonds.
I’m pretty sure Henry VIII was RS

The UK has announced sanctions on two more Russian oligarchs - Alisher Usmanov and Igor Shuvalov following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Mr Usmanov's company USM previously had sponsorship ties with Arsenal and - until this week - Everton.
Mr Shuvalov was formerly Russian President Vladimir Putin's deputy prime minister.
The BBC is contacting the two men for their response

The UK has announced sanctions on two more Russian oligarchs - Alisher Usmanov and Igor Shuvalov following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Mr Usmanov's company USM previously had sponsorship ties with Arsenal and - until this week - Everton.
Mr Shuvalov was formerly Russian President Vladimir Putin's deputy prime minister.
The BBC is contacting the two men for their response

Let me guess how this will go.

He'll get something like 180 days before his assets are taken, he'll just give a mate some money who'll then buy the properties.

Or his nephew, since the house he owns was purchased for something ridiculous like £32m.

Is there any truth in the rumour Chris Bryant the MP who used Parliamentary privilege cast is in a poor light over our sponsorships, is a red ? Anyone know.

I remember him really laying into Kelvin Mckenzie once on BBC which was fair enough but it seemed personal.

Probably because Abramovich actually has a proper Accountant/Laundering Expert moving his money about whereas Usmanov has Moshiri and we have all seen how much of a pigs ear he has made of running a football club, so no doubt a paper trail or mistakes have been made with that. Nothing would surprise me with Farhad tbh.
“Why did you call it the ‘corrupt money laundering account’ in the ledger Farhad?!?”

The guy your talking about Oleg Deripaska was the richest bloke in Russia at the time as well.

Former Tory MP and current Lord Greg Barker was Chairman of his company and Mandelson and Osborne holidayed on his yacht

Yes! Nice one Matt I knew I hadn’t imagined it. Love it when people come with the knowledge!

My photographic memory is fading but I recall him not being well dressed and the setting looked like a typical Russian factory meeting room.

Shows how much you know.

It hasn’t been disabled, it’s in dry dock.

It’s not under white sheets that’s a tent, for the massive paint job it’s currently getting the tent is there to control the temperature/humidity. It has been under that tent since start of December and has been where in the dry dock since November.

The work has been stoped in the yard for the time being, it hasn’t been seized.

Anything you want to tell us Charlie?

It’s okay, we’re all Evertonians here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back