Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Juventus and Real Madrid are back with a tweaked ESL tonight.

First attempt during a pandemic and second during a war. Read the room lads for gods sake.

Underscores our financial frailty though.
Apologies what am
I supposed to be reading here?‍♂️

If as stated Usmanov is someone who "enables Putin". As much as I embraced the "we're rich" when Moshiri and Usmanov peeled away from Arsenal and started to pump money in to us, and embraced USM and Megafon as sponsors, if, and a big if, that Usmanov is an ally of Putin, then I hope he rots in hell. Putin is evil. We don't want this
at our club. Blood on their hands.

If as stated Usmanov is someone who "enables Putin". As much as I embraced the "we're rich" when Moshiri and Usmanov peeled away from Arsenal and started to pump money in to us, and embraced USM and Megafon as sponsors, if, and a big if, that Usmanov is an ally of Putin, then I hope he rots in hell. Putin is evil. We don't want this
at our club. Blood on their hands.
It's OK for City and the Geordies tho?

I remember the famine in Ethiopia. Those reports on ITN and the BBC. I was barely in double figures. I remember. I remember my dad saying 'ah. Look at those poor people'. How helpless. This is how I feel now. I feel sick. How can we let this happen? This is genocide. Leaders are cowards. They're hiding behind laws and rules not to stop this. Break the laws. Bend the rules. End this evil. Bring Putin to account. Stop this needless murder of Unkraine. Where is the Bob Geldof of 2022?

I remember the famine in Ethiopia. Those reports on ITN and the BBC. I was barely in double figures. I remember. I remember my dad saying 'ah. Look at those poor people'. How helpless. This is how I feel now. I feel sick. How can we let this happen? This is genocide. Leaders are cowards. They're hiding behind laws and rules not to stop this. Break the laws. Bend the rules. End this evil. Bring Putin to account. Stop this needless murder of Unkraine. Where is the Bob Geldof of 2022?
Yeah, good analogy. A famine v an invasion! Nevermind getting the Geldof of ‘22, we can get the real Bob to go over to speak to Putin, he’ll convince him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back