Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they rape your mum and 2 aunties and kill 4 kids under 5?
How’d you know the detail? If the murdered them afterwards? And yes, my grandads 2 brothers were under 5. It was a World War. It’s over with now y’know. Things have moved on. People with these sorts of grudges, after 75 years, is why the world is in such a mess.

Despite your first response, it's clear you're taking the piss.

Maybe your understanding isn't that good. Let me rephrase. Yes it was an analogy. It's about a response to a humanitarian disaster. If you think I meant send Bob Geldof to Russia, you must be pretty thick.
I’m pretty thick? To use an analogy of a famine in Ethiopia v the War in Ukraine as a humanitarian disaster. People dying of starvation v people dying of gunshots & bombs. ?‍♂️

Remember when we were all in denial about the FSW being here for 2.5years, the ‘long haul’ remember when we were all in denial about the ground getting ‘called in’
Remember when we were in denial about BMD not even getting started….
Some on here are very consistent in one particular way
What you mean someone is consistently negative? Never, I’m not having that for one second ??.

How’d you know the detail? If the murdered them afterwards? And yes, my grandads 2 brothers were under 5. It was a World War. It’s over with now y’know. Things have moved on. People with these sorts of grudges, after 75 years, is why the world is in such a mess.
it was a tongue in cheek comment you helmet

Slightly off topic but China has just announced they are pulling covering the Premier League this weekend because of the support being shown for the Ukraine, WTF, China and Russia, the 2 vilest countries in the world
On a serious note are we and the US any better?

Our history is absolutely shocking.

Two wrongs don’t make a right be we are in no position to slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back