2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the minute I wouldn't give up on this guy......................................................
..........,...................................................................................................................
.................The minutes up..........I've given up.
Surely now it's Dobbins as back up to DCL. But Rondon will most likely be around until the summer. Can't see Lampard using Rondon much.

He's been mauled by most of us but credit where it's due today for his small cameo.

Looked lean and faster and if we're being honest he got to that volley and put it on target which I doubt DCL could have.

The guy was played under the last manager when totally out of condition,form and fitness, just ridiculous.

Frank would not have him near the team unless he's seeing the new and fitter Rondon doing well on the training pitch.

If he's on the bench next week I won't be rolling my eyes one bit.

Wish for him he had scored with that volley.
Fantastic volley. No hesitation, a screamer. Credit to Meslier, highlight reel save.

Would have blown the roof off the place and would have been a needed boost to a player who was put in a bad spot by the ex manager and got too much flak from the fans who were booing him as a proxy of the ex manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back