Transfer Rumour Salomon Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager got plenty of criticism for signing Gray and that seems to have gone alright…
This isn't a go at you but did the manager or the DoF sign him? It's surely either one or the other people seem to pick and choose on here depending whether it suits the argument. Either all signings are DoF or all are managers. If they're managers then whats a DoF doing? Just seems a bit one sided this to beat brands with whenever possible. I'd rather just have a go at him for not bringing a right back in for four years (sackable offence I'd say) than the present signings which are all being done because of FFP regs (partly down to brands for buying rubbish).

I'd rather sign a young player to develop than a veteran who is well past his best and had gone off to play in China.

The whole point of the DOF model is to sign players who fit a system and culture, not favourites of the incumbent manager.
Nothing to do with the DOF this though.

Whats the point though mate when we just had a youngster in Kean?

Young players should be going out on loan getting regular minutes under their belt like Simms last season.

Needing to rely on these players just puts pressure on them too early.

young player should be given opportunity like DCL. He will not be the player he is now if we deprive him of first team minutes and repeatedly send him out on loan.
5 to 10 appearance for dobbin is way better than going out on loan playing negative football under abysmal coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.