Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i just can't stand his style of football

its so mundane and negative

i guarantee you that david unsworth would have done just as well as sam if he had stayed on

I agree on this now but at the time we could risk keeping Rhino on, looking back now it might not have mattered but at the time had time was up

"McCarthy has been one of the most consistent players in the last few seasons" ... consistently injured. I want McCarthy to get fit and if he's willing to stay around for a role on the bench and a bit of rotation fine but he's not going to take us to the next level. Please leave our club you egotistical moron.

I’d really prefer if the moderators would simply delete this thread. It’s Sunday morning and I have a day before i’m back at work. It’d greatly improve my mood if I could just forget that BS is, or has had anything to do with us. He sees us as simply a football club and that he can impose the same methods as he has tried at other clubs. Each and every fan sees their club as special - quite rightly. I have never ever been so convinced that this manager and my club are just opposites.

I guess that’s an issue though; bogey and bottom matter have such differing densities that it’s difficult to determine the effect on buoyancy per unit volume. I think Einstein said something about this when he picked up some bogey off a ships hand rail. His famous quote was : “this comes from an unknown source”

On second thoughts you should prob swerve the orifce‘s mate.

While chopping and changing managers every so often is far from ideal, you have to remember that Allardyce was only brought in as a stop gap initially until the end of the season until he managed to negotiate another year on his contract. He is not the future of Everton Football Club and never will be, so if he is not removed in the summer it will another season wasted even if was to be sacked it the autumn as undoubtedly he would be.

The fans will not tolerate another season of his anti-football even if it brings stability. The best we can hope for under him is that we finish just about exactly where we are now - an underwhelming 8/9/10th in the table. Let an new man take over in co-ordination with a new recruitment strategy and see where that takes us. We have nothing to lose.

Nah, disagree.

I'll be gutted if we go for a British coach.

Outdated and incompetent merry go round British managers are ruining the premier league.
Really? Most of the coaches are foreign, and the only reason Palace are in with a shout is because Hodgesom cleaned up De Boer’s mess

Howe is the best we can do, but i would also add there seems to be nobody with Premier League experience who is good enough available, we need to forgot British and go loooking overseas
Howe is intriguing ,especially with him apparently passing through an Evertonian phase. But along with his teams attacking prowess they also display a worrying defensive fragility. They came from behind again today to gain a draw however it would obviously be preferable to fall behind less often.
In any case his Missus doesn't like the North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back