Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the post match presser he talked about his substitutions changing the game, as quoted in the Observer today. I think it would be truer to say that Klopps substitutions changed the game. Milner was running the midfield game until he came off (presumably to save him for Tuesday) and Mane was the star creator going forward. The fact that Klopp felt comfortable taking these two off reflects on the impotency in our team. Milner was exploiting the space between our wingers and fullbacks as our fullbacks got sucked inwards towards the CB's for instance. It is surely no coincidence that once these two went off both Baines and Coleman suddenly became part of the attack.
But as we all know it is not the first time BFS has seen a positive and claimed it to be his own. Without accepting any responsibility for the first 3/4's of the game - that was the fault of woeful passing....

in the post match presser he talked about his substitutions changing the game, as quoted in the Observer today. I think it would be truer to say that Klopps substitutions changed the game. Milner was running the midfield game until he came off (presumably to save him for Tuesday) and Mane was the star creator going forward. The fact that Klopp felt comfortable taking these two off reflects on the impotency in our team. Milner was exploiting the space between our wingers and fullbacks as our fullbacks got sucked inwards towards the CB's for instance. It is surely no coincidence that once these two went off both Baines and Coleman suddenly became part of the attack.
But as we all know it is not the first time BFS has seen a positive and claimed it to be his own. Without accepting any responsibility for the first 3/4's of the game - that was the fault of woeful passing....
A lot of the passing was woeful. The substitutions did change the game - ours as well as theirs. What's your point caller?

Cant stand the smug tit he's confirmed himself to be nothing more than a fire fighter manager.

Sooner we get shot the better - the fact he's here now is a shambles, even if Fonesca/Emery turned us down in the summer there are still tons of more attractive managers than this galoot - Silva (who I dont particularly rate) the likes of Hiddink, Mancini etc.

A lot of the passing was woeful. The substitutions did change the game - ours as well as theirs. What's your point caller?
My point sir, is that their substitutions changed the game more than his did - but he'll gladly big up himself a every opportunity. The woeful passing is clearly not his fault but the players'. There is a well defined pattern in his comments.

My point sir, is that their substitutions changed the game more than his did - but he'll gladly big up himself a every opportunity. The woeful passing is clearly not his fault but the players'. There is a well defined pattern in his comments.

I agree, I think it says he may of had us set up wrong for the first 60mins rather than how good the changes were.
He's a circular rotational door opening device.

I find it hard to dislike Big Sam, and I think he is ace and entertaining at press conferences, water off a duck's back. Not that I agree with a lot of what he says but he sticks to his guns. But I don't want him as our manager. Am I alone in holding a middle position between those who hate and vilify him and a very very few who want him to stay?

I liked him before he came here, I thought he’d be interesting for England because he’s not an FA yes man.
I never wanted him for us and I can’t stand him now.
Our last three managers have been awful at Interviews and press conferences, totally deluded at times.

Funny you say that,my liverpool fan mate compared everything he [sam] is saying to like Trump a few days ago

I was just thinking the same thing.....
could the redmen be described as the 'basket of deplorables 'too?

Fine company to be in gentlemen, we can smell bullshit a mile off. Despite the lack of confirmation the above tweet context is even real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back