Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to dislike Big Sam, and I think he is ace and entertaining at press conferences, water off a duck's back. Not that I agree with a lot of what he says but he sticks to his guns. But I don't want him as our manager. Am I alone in holding a middle position between those who hate and vilify him and a very very few who want him to stay?

As much as the man annoys the living daylights out of me. don't think he did a lot wrong yesterday. I'm sure he didn't tell Bolasie to have a mare, or DCL to miss a sitter

what worries me about him staying till the end of the season is that by the time we get a manager in place is that all the other clubs will have done their transfers so it makes sense to get rid now

As much as the man annoys the living daylights out of me. don't think he did a lot wrong yesterday. I'm sure he didn't tell Bolasie to have a mare, or DCL to miss a sitter
Sam isn't in anyway to blame or yesterday, the players blew it with them chances at the end

what worries me about him staying till the end of the season is that by the time we get a manager in place is that all the other clubs will have done their transfers so it makes sense to get rid now
This is what worries me, windows that fall the same time as the world cup are short and hard, were bad enough with a free summer

That’s exactly what Sam would say. He could’ve told Walcott to constantly go at Klavan but he didn’t. He could have not put 3DMs on the pitch.

I find it hard to dislike Big Sam, and I think he is ace and entertaining at press conferences, water off a duck's back. Not that I agree with a lot of what he says but he sticks to his guns. But I don't want him as our manager. Am I alone in holding a middle position between those who hate and vilify him and a very very few who want him to stay?
No. I'm with you big guy. Sam out. A lot of the footie was dire, but he steadied the ship and steered us to safety. No hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back