Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
m afriad we shud not repeat last seasons cycle again . get a new manager , give him a lot of funds and cry in jan why all those funds were wasted on avg players . we need to be very careful now . n patient . if Koeman failed , the next manager can also fail despite having funds available . i fear this is the only argument big sam may present to moshiri in his case . he may ask for one window of summer rebuild and then judge him ..

LOL

Jesus wept.

Yeah they were missing salah AND ferminho plus as you said they have one foot in the champs league semi therefore they weren’t bothering to stick the other one into the game against us. We kept a clean sheet to a half arsed half redshite team.

Plus they hit a wall around the 75th minute which allowed us to get a foothold in the game and appear unlucky not to have nicked it in the end.

Yes it is. The League should be for domestic players and coaches first and foremost, with a sprinkling of the best from overseas. Instead it is filled with mediocre overseas mercenaries who stop British talent from flowering

yeh all those foreigners getting in the way of young british talent like joe cole who's better than messi and deffo would've won us the world cup if he was allowed to flower i mean what have silva or hazard even brought to the game nowt really when you think about it

609F864D-D49F-4A94-8C16-198C4D75E4B9.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back