Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this bellend talking now?! Going forward is about more than one season you utter moron. This attitude that we should be happy where we are is an insult

Reactions: Tez
"What more do Evertonians want?" asks Jim White.

This is why this embarrassment has go. As long as he is manager the damage to perception as a club is catastrophic. Journalists actually pretending that where we are is good enough for Everton Football Club.

Don't listen to what is said, instead listen to what is not said.
Sam is always going to defend himself and his record, he is always going to say the fans are behind him... everybody would do the same.

Instead,
Listen for where he thinks the club is going, what he thinks the clubs future holds, listen for what he says are his ambitions for the summer window ad for next season... those are things that will tell us if he really believes he will stay... not just the usual waffle.

This is why this embarrassment has go. As long as he is manager the damage to perception as a club is catastrophic. Journalists actually pretending that where we are is good enough for Everton Football Club.

.... and now their premium rate call in lines will be red-hot.

Why do you all fall for it?

Jim White is doing his job trying to draw Sam out on what he thinks we as fans should be happy with.
It is not the job of Jim White to attack Sam Allyrdyce.

Jim White is doing his job trying to draw Sam out on what he thinks we as fans should be happy with.
It is not the job of Jim White to attack Sam Allyrdyce.

After the interview was finished he literally asked what more do Evertonians want. How you can be a professional football journalist but have no idea how big a club Everton are is laughable. It's not unrealistic of supporters to expect better than this vile con-man.

can anyone even explain jim whites comments? i know he thinks hes good mates with moshiri but that is shocking. In the summer moshiri spoke of trying to fight our way into the top 4 and all of the journos and media members echoed those same expectations but now jim white is telling us we shouldn't expect more than this from our club? we should be content with fat sam ruining our club? we should accept mediocrity? get this clown off the air.

he sounds so confident abt his summer recruitment plans . either he is a fool or we r set for another few months of anti Sam banners and posts

he sounds so confident abt his summer recruitment plans . either he is a fool or we r set for another few months of anti Sam banners and posts

What else is he going to say though? 'Im awful, the fans hate me and ill be sacked at the end of the season'

Really cant see him here next year, 'koff u bistosaurus.

Don't listen to what is said, instead listen to what is not said.
Sam is always going to defend himself and his record, he is always going to say the fans are behind him... everybody would do the same.

Instead,
Listen for where he thinks the club is going, what he thinks the clubs future holds, listen for what he says are his ambitions for the summer window ad for next season... those are things that will tell us if he really believes he will stay... not just the usual waffle.

What else is he going to say though? 'Im awful, the fans hate me and ill be sacked at the end of the season'

Really cant see him here next year, 'koff u bistosaurus.

He possibly has the thickest skin in the footballing world and he doesn`t care one bit whether he`s liked it or not.

He knows he`s on borrowed time and he`s scrabbling around for pundits like the snide Jim White, to give him a platform to spout his s***e from.

He sounded " defiant " more than anything to me.

As much as I dislike Mickey Quinn, he was " muzzled " to a certain extent and you got the feeling that he had a lot more to say about Allardyce, than he was allowed to say.

Bob Mills went massively down in my estimation too.

Last edited:
Talksport absolutely love Allardyce don't they. :dodgy:

He is what their presenters call a “friend of the station”.

Others honoured with that title include Arry, Wee Davey (who once invited Mike Parry to ride the team bus from the hotel to the ground at a Sunderland away fixture), Neil Warnock, Paddy Crerand, Paddy Power and Big Bob Bubka :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back