Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he sounds so confident abt his summer recruitment plans . either he is a fool or we r set for another few months of anti Sam banners and posts

One thing about him.....he exudes confidence no matter when he speaks.

This whole sorry saga started when he sat with Andy Gray and his sleazy mate on Al Jazeera after the Leicester defeat and pompously told the word he would sort out Everton’s problems by drilling the defence and keeping loads of clean sheets.

After the interview was finished he literally asked what more do Evertonians want. How you can be a professional football journalist but have no idea how big a club Everton are is laughable. It's not unrealistic of supporters to expect better than this vile con-man.
He will gets loads of debate and heat about the interview... which is exactly what he wants... and needs.

He possibly has the thickest skin in the footballing world and he doesn`t care one bit whether he`s liked it or not.

He knows he`s on borrowed time and he`s scrabbling round for pundits like the snide Jim White, to give him a platform to spout his s***e from.

He sounded " defiant " more than anything to me.

As much as I dislike Mickey Quinn, he was " muzzled " to a certain extent and you got the feeling that he had a lot more to say about Allardyce, than he was allowed to say.

Bob Mills went massively down in my estimation too.

I wonder if Jim White's best mate Moshiri has a word with Jim to get Allardyce on.

We see ourselves as a big club and we are, but, when you consider that the game of football was first discovered in England only about twenty years ago then we are very definite alsoran as far as the media are concerned.
Strangely, I do believe they have a slightly similar attitude to City who are almost regarded as newly rich upstarts.

If, we want to be considered as a big club by the modern media it will be done the hard way because of success in the present era and not the past.

The building of a shiny new 60k stadium will be a significant move forward as well instead of the old fashioned homely ground that is Goodison.

I wonder if Jim White's best mate Moshiri has a word with Jim to get Allardyce on.

There`s always the possibility, that Moshiri allowed him to go on, so that he " hung " himself.

By this, I mean that he knew that the slug - couldn`t resist blowing his own trumpet, calling the fans out and generally talking anyone down who opposes him.

He`s getting hammered from all sides in the press and he`s getting hammered from all sides by the fans.

The press are starting to use the term - " Allardyce is not the right fit for Everton " more and more.

They smell blood and the club seems to be doing nothing to defend him, instead letting him defend himself. ( this speaks volumes to me)

There seems to be a common theme emerging with season ticket applications - " will Allardyce be here next season ? ".

It`s looking almost certain that his mate, Gravy Train Steve is getting the boot / demoted.

He knows he`s gone.

Last edited:
There should be protests to guarantee he isn't here next season.

Don't let the cowards on the board claim what is complete apathy to actually be support. Make it loud and clear he must go and give them no option.

I've said it loads of times mate, we have a load of fans who are easily pleased, you only have to look at Saturday, some of the Gwladys street started singing Allardyce out, this was drowned out by a chorus of "Everton, Everton, Everton......." and that's after a disappointing display against a weakened RS side.

There`s always the possibility, that Moshiri allowed him to go on, so that he " hung " himself.

By this, I mean that he knew that the slug - couldn`t resist blowing his own trumpet, calling the fans out and generally talking anyone down who opposes him.

He`s getting hammered from all sides in the press and he`s getting hammered from all sides by the fans.

The press are starting to use the term - " Allardyce is not the right fit for Everton " more and more.

They smell blood and the club seems to be doing nothing to defend him, instead letting him defend himself. ( this speaks volumes to me )

There seems to be a common theme emerging with season ticket applications - " will Allardyce be here next season ? ".

It`s looking almost certain that his mate, Gravy Train Steve is getting the boot / demoted.

He knows he`s gone.
Waiting for a Prentice article. Then you’ll know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back