Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mass walkout 5 mins before the end of the Southampton game would make a point and provoke massive coverage in the media.

A lap of honour to a half empty stadium sends a message to the board AND the players.

Same again with the faithful that make their way down to West Ham on the final day.

In reality people will be falling over themselves to clap these no marks off. They should be booed off, they’ve done NOTHING this season, nothing.

In reality people will be falling over themselves to clap these no marks off. They should be booed off, they’ve done NOTHING this season, nothing.
Most probably. Its what we do. I wont be there but if I was, I'd probably do the same.

I'm not one for giving the RS credit but when they staged that walkout over ticket prices it certainly sent a message.

Loved the way he got his Talk Sport budeez to rouse around him this morning...I detest him more each day..absolute kin fraud....

Loved the way he got his Talk Sport budeez to rouse around him this morning...I detest him more each day..absolute kin fraud....
I do think some of that interview this morning is Jim White on the wind up because Moshiri is clearly not speaking to him like he was earlier on in the season, i remember at the beginning of the season when White was right behind the Everton cause, yet this morning he could'nt wait to have a go at the fans.

After the interview was finished he literally asked what more do Evertonians want. How you can be a professional football journalist but have no idea how big a club Everton are is laughable. It's not unrealistic of supporters to expect better than this vile con-man.
It was absolutely disgraceful that, Snake oil Jim and that cockney bloke with a huge insult to Evertonians trying to argue that going from the bottom 3 with Koeman to 9th with Allardyce is progress and we have no right to moan. Totally missing the point that we expect to progress as a club and challenge for things under the new ownership and with the new cash. Particularly after spraying a few hundred million.

The scouse bloke (might’ve been Mickey Quinn) tried to fight our corner a bit (unbelievable if it was Quinn) but they just cut him off. Laughable “journalism” in the interview and analysis from the other two, trying to put words in people’s mouths and making sweeping statements backed up by no prior knowledge of the subject at hand.

Only listened because they were talking about Everton, I don’t know how anyone could listen to that utter drivel every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back