Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gonna get the remainder of the season, realistically.

Then he has to go.

Reality 'should' be, that if the decision has already been made to let him go, then he should be gone today mate, put a caretaker in charge then with zero pressure or expectation on him being able to get the job permanently - as you have the new manager already signed and sealed for the end of the season.

and give the remit to Unsworth or whoever becomes that caretaker to try some of the players the current manager is too scared could drop him a point or two like Klassen, Vlasic etc. Brae minimum it would give the new bloke a little more evidence to go on about certain players and may shake off some of the rigid dogma the teams been playing under for a year or more.

Waiting presumably until Shahktar win the league and PSV do too before getting a yes or no from the manager/dof of choice would be daft, remember United during the season effectively had Moyes already working his new job whilst still our manager, we should be doing the same now

Now that the derby is out the way and we are safe the fans should be letting the board, manager, and players know what a monumental cock up this season has been.

There should be protests against Allardyce to assure his exit then how about not clapping the players on their lap of honour seeing as they’ve done jack all this season to deserve it. A boycott if the final home game would be a signal to Moshiri of our feelings on this season.

Yes. I was quite impressed with the empty seats at the Emirates yesterday. At least that lot are actually doing something proactive about their dissatisfaction with their manager rather than simply whining about it on forums

Yes. I was quite impressed with the empty seats at the Emirates yesterday. At least that lot are actually doing something proactive about their dissatisfaction with their manager rather than simply whining about it on forums

We wonder why there’s never any change when we clap off the players after a home draw against a Liverpool B team we didn’t even get near for 70 mins. Clap clap clap same again next season, packed houses every match, why change it?

I’d love BFS to get binned off today but handing it over to another caretaker could cost Everton big in the PL merit payments. It’s £2M out of their pocket for every rung down the table they fall between now and the end of the season. I don’t think it’s realistic to finish lower than 14th but that’s still a £10M loss.

I’d love BFS to get binned off today but handing it over to another caretaker could cost Everton big in the PL merit payments. It’s £2M out of their pocket for every rung down the table they fall between now and the end of the season. I don’t think it’s realistic to finish lower than 14th but that’s still a £10M loss.

Not sure the Mosh should care. Seems perfectly happy to spray countless millions on players and managers who could only ever dream of being mediocre

The more time a new manager gets, the better. They have to come in, build a relationship with the DoF etc, bring on their choices and start to assess current players as well as bringing in new ones
I would like to hope that Everton have lined up a new manager and that Allardyce's departure date is dictated by when the new manager can start.
Howwver, I can't see Everton being that organised, especially if Elstone is going.
New CEO having to start, who's a major part of bringing players in. New DoF. New manager.
They're all needed. But all happening at once is some mighty big change.

Sam-Allardyce-earpiece-Everton-manager-893970.webp

I have it on good authority what FS has playing in that stupid black thing stuck in his lughole.

On a continuous loop, it's himself stating that 'You are a managerial genius Sam', 'What a brilliant 0-0 draw', and 'Bolasie look's good at left back'.

Danny Kelly ( who I have a lot of time for ) and Darren Gough ( who I don`t ) have just been discussing the interview with Jim " Sam`s a friend of the show " White, on TS`s Drive Time.

Caller after caller phoned in to wade into the slug.

They were quite taken a back, by the amount of callers who were slating the slug and wanted him gone.

They really struggled to find any positives about his reign so far and were almost agreeing with the callers - especially Kelly.

You`d think that all this must feed back to the club ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back