Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharpy on the phone in on Merseyside, stating that Allardyce isn`t the right man for the job.

Sharpy is the biggest club kiss ass going and always tows the party line.

He`s getting hammered from all sides and nothing by the way of support from the club !
Id say that is a fairly reasonable sign that there is going to be a change come the end of the season as Sharpe never says even the slightest negative thing about the club or it's personel normally.

Sharpy on the phone in on Merseyside, stating that Allardyce isn`t the right man for the job.

He`s getting hammered from all sides and nothing by the way of support from the club !

He is practically a spokesman, unofficially, unless hes gone rogue.

Which I very much doubt.

In a bit Fat Bitch Tits

If “kiss bills arse” Sharpy is sticking the knife in then your time is well and truly done

As much as I hate Sam that’s pretty unprofessional and bang out of order by Sharpy. If he is acting on the orders of the club then the club should have kept it in house without playing it out in the media.

If Sharpie has gone rogue then good on him for saying what everyone is thinking but I can’t imagine the club being impressed.

If Sharpie has gone rogue then good on him for saying what everyone is thinking but I can’t imagine the club being impressed.

Sharp is a nodding dog, there is no way he has gone rogue here. Here has clearly been tipped off by the club and along with the TalkSport and 5Live stuff, it's clear SA is a dead man walking. Soon be over...

I wonder if the persistent rumours of in fighting at board level are true?
Sharp , you would have pegged as Kenwrights man , perhaps Moshiri is determined to retain Allardyce and Kenwright is opposed?
Hence Sharp’s slightly curious intervention.
Just a thought anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back