Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no chance Sharpy would say boo without club approval.

Co-ordinated media effort.

Expect a group of articles at 10.30 UK time mate from some familiar names, interesting to see if Cross has one primed to go as well - sneaky feeling he may be getting briefed nowadays on us...

Normally I would agree with you. But this guy hangs players out to dry in public all the time and almost every time he opens his mouth he disses either the fans or the club.

He deserves everything that comes his way.

We should have just fired him as soon as he got to 40 points or made it clear he’d be leaving at the end of the season. Everyone knows what Sam is, but we’ve now just sunk to his level.

Normally I would agree with you. But this guy hangs players out to dry in public all the time and almost every time he opens his mouth he disses either the fans or the club.

He deserves everything that comes his way.
Is right mate....hes a kin charlatan of the highest order.. worms turning and he will be going all out for damage limitation for what is laughingly his oh so very very average managerial career..

Expect a group of articles at 10.30 UK time mate from some familiar names, interesting to see if Cross has one primed to go as well - sneaky feeling he may be getting briefed nowadays on us...

He was mentioning earlier "other big news" to go with the Brands appointment. Some suggestion he's close to Usmanov too.

I seen a clip of them at the end of the highlights, Kenwright looked well glum with the draw but Moshiri had a big smile on his face, that tells a story about where Moshiri is, still not convinced he is a football man
Or, it just tells us that Kenwright is an actor...and a crap one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back