Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him and think he's done a good job.

I thought I was the only one.

I can't see what the problem is. He took over a failing outfit, organised the team, bought well and will probably finish the season strong. Good pre season and can see us in and around the top 6 next year.

Viva la Samba.

Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it.

I think I have figured this out. These dudes are all Sam Allardyce multis chatting to themselves about how great they are.

"I should be coaching Real Madrid"
"I agree, but have you considered Inter Milan"
"I have, we win all the games, look at our CL record against Liverpool, for example"
"Yes, I won that on aggregate easily"
"Yes, very easily. We would have beaten Man City too if I hadn't been so damn attack minded and overloaded the team with flair"
"Don't beat ourself up, our football is just so damned sexy"
"True, the stats back that up, even against those giants of the game over at West Brom"
"We'll, we lost that one on aggregate, but Pards is one hell of a manager"
Etc, etc...

I think I have figured this out. These dudes are all Sam Allardyce multis chatting to themselves about how great they are.

"I have, we win all the games, look at our CL record against Liverpool, for example"
"Yes, very easily. We would have beaten Man City too if I hadn't been so damn attack minded and overloaded the team with flair"
"True, the stats back that up, even against those giants of the game over at West Brom"
Etc, etc...

Or Kopites

Etc, etc...
Hahahha!
Golumesque grotesque

The writing is on the wall. He ain't going until the new guy is signed up. No 5 week long searches this time.

Someone pass Fonseca a pen so he can sign the contract already.

Etc, etc...
You’ve blown my cover. I actually don’t like him, never did since he was involved in bungs, allegedly?
He’s kept us up now get rid, his mindset even after reaching safety is poor. We could and should now trying to be playing with freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back