Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve blown my cover. I actually don’t like him, never did since he was involved in bungs, allegedly?
He’s kept us up now get rid, his mindset even after reaching safety is poor. We could and should now trying to be playing with freedom.
I disagree with one point. I don't think he kept us up. We'd have done that if we stuck with Koeman or Unsworth.

He’ll be gone in the summer as hes shown his limitations. However gets my maximum respect for steadying the ship.
That's exactly what they hired him to do - no more than steady the ship and ensure we're still here next season. Despite sacking Koeman with 2 thirds of the season still to play Mosh pushed the panic button and as soon as the Bisto Kid walked through the door safety was all but confrimed and any ambition to achieve something was written off.
Someone said this yesterday and i think they're right, i wouldn't be surprised if he left just before the last home game of the season, like they did with Martinez to save the players and him a very hostile reception.

Did his job, we ain't going down

Not so much arsed about the "entertainment factor" of the football, but we've been abysmal away and the way he's set us up against top teams at Goodison has been pretty shameful

Yes, Moyes could be defensive, but we always had a go against the top sides at Goodison. Allardyce is happy keeping the score down against the Arsenal's, Spurs and Man City's of this world. I can live with playing it cagey away from home, but at Goodison I expect us to take the match to them

If he was having us play long ball drek and we were winning 1-0 every week I wouldn't be bothered, but he can't he even do that

Here's hoping West Brom come in to poach him as rumoured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back