Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is awful. If he was performance art, he'd be an installation piece of a video of a dog being sick on the floor on non stop loop whilst a naked man covered in his own excrement shouted bisto at the audience who have a partially obstructed view.

No one wants this... no one!

Now that the derby is out the way and we are safe the fans should be letting the board, manager, and players know what a monumental cock up this season has been.

There should be protests against Allardyce to assure his exit then how about not clapping the players on their lap of honour seeing as they’ve done jack all this season to deserve it. A boycott if the final home game would be a signal to Moshiri of our feelings on this season.

Now that the derby is out the way and we are safe the fans should be letting the board, manager, and players know what a monumental cock up this season has been.

There should be protests against Allardyce to assure his exit then how about not clapping the players on their lap of honour seeing as they’ve done jack all this season to deserve it. A boycott if the final home game would be a signal to Moshiri of our feelings on this season.
Hopefully the stands will be empty on the final whistle of that last home game, question the sanity of anyone who wants to aplause this squad

he's making sure he gets his full pay-out. He's telling everyone and anyone who will listen that he's here until the end of his contract or until he's told to sod off and if it's the latter he wants his money. He's also ensuring his rep isn't tarnished by spouting all this crap about how well he's done here - if he's sacked he doesn't want it to be seen as Big Sam finally gets a big club to manager and failed but that he was victimised because he's an English manager and not fashionable enough and all that BS. He'll be gone in the summer, all this is self-preservation.

He'll certainly be here until at least the penultimate game of the season.

If he is going, they might announce before the last game and hand the team to a caretaker again.

I don't think that will happen though. He will see out the season.

Sacking him earlier would probably be seen as a bit too crass and might not go down well in wider managerial circles.

What a depressing 5 minutes listening to that "interview " or should I say opportunity for Fat Sam to spout more shoite.

It really sounds like he thinks he will be here next season and his media mates can't think what he is doing wrong.

Those idiots don't have to watch the rubbish he produces

He'll certainly be here until at least the penultimate game of the season.

If his is going, they might announce before the last game and hand the team to a caretaker again.

I don't think that will happen though. He will see out the season.

Sacking him earlier would probably be seen as a bit too crass and might not go down well in wider managerial circles.
Agreed. I think the ideal scenario would be to announce before the last game that he will be leaving after it, so he sees out the season but the message is sent to supporters that we're ending the season with the outcome they want.

A mass walkout 5 mins before the end of the Southampton game would make a point and provoke massive coverage in the media.

A lap of honour to a half empty stadium sends a message to the board AND the players.

Same again with the faithful that make their way down to West Ham on the final day.

He is most definitely the worst Everton manager ever. I can honestly say I have never felt such animosity about an Everton manager in all my (50+) years of supporting the club.

He had the opportunity with Everton to change the general perception of him as a fat, greedy, bung taking idiot and put his money where his mouth is to demonstrate the management credentials he has always laid claim to. But his delusions of grandeur have all been in his head – he has instead proved himself to be incompetent, unlikeable, arrogant and greedy. He shows no passion for this wonderful club – to him, we are nothing but a huge pay cheque.

He needs to go sooner rather than later; we are safe now, so just get him out of the club. We, as “social media speculating unprofessional” fans, have a duty to shout, scream, yell at the next home match that we want him gone.

It is just so sad that his name will forever be associated with Everton Football club – a real blemish on our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back