Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was convinced he was gone. It all looked bleak for SA. But there is no counterweight of evidence at all to the growing body of evidence that he has Moshiri's confidence and backing. It will also almost certainly mean that any spending will be based on sales this summer.

We are facing a grim truth here.

Hello darkness my old friend.......

I was convinced he was gone. It all looked bleak for SA. But there is no counterweight of evidence at all to the growing body of evidence that he has Moshiri's confidence and backing. It will also almost certainly mean that any spending will be based on sales this summer.

We are facing a grim truth here.
Dave in the same press conference he said he was as good as Simone and we play good football, he full of

Hello darkness my old friend.......

There's no one more than me who wants shut of this dinosaur. However, I'm not going to deny what looks to be the reality of where we stand in terms of Allardyce's relationship with the decision makers at the club. I honestly think he's viewed sympathetically by Moshiri, who's only concern is the anger of fans who believe the style of football is something that has to change and fast. He knows f.a. about football, of course, so such protestations - though a fly in the ointment - mean nothing significant to him unless it's having a serious impact on ticket sales...which it wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back